He didn’t know what Qin Hengyi said to him first… how would he see himself…
His heart was beating, confused and flustered.

For a long time, Zhu Qingan did not wait for a familiar voice.

The other party didn’t say a word, only put a coat on Zhu Qingan’s naked body.
This scene is in winter, Zhu Qingan has no clothes, even if he stays in the cave, he feels a little bit cold…

But now, he felt the soft touch of the cloth, and his heart warmed inexplicably.
He whispered to thank Mr. Qin. The soft voice matched his flushed cheeks.

Wearing a white coat made of rabbit fur, the teenager curled up in the corner, revealing a few pieces of flushed skin inadvertently.
As if he were a little rabbit cub, he was caught back to the nest by the wolf.

Qin Hengyi squatted down, looking at the opponent with crimson eyes, and said every word:

“Ann. I know what you want to do with me. Otherwise you won’t take off your clothes.”

“But have you ever considered what would come from doing this kind of thing?”
Zhu Qingan:? ? ? What?

He looked dumbfounded, but in order to cooperate with Qin Hengyi, he still pretended to be puzzled: “I don’t know…”

It’s so simple that it hurts…

The man chuckled and stroked Zhu Qingan’s soft hair with his palm with a little ice smell: “You don’t have to do this kind of thing to stabilize our feelings, this kind of thing is very dangerous. Let’s take it slowly. I’ll wait for you.”

In fact, if it weren’t for the situation where the other party was still too simple and ignorant. He couldn’t help it.

After all, two people like each other.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He vaguely guessed what the other party had misunderstood him.

The other party may think that he wants to… sleep sleepy with him, so he undressed and stayed in the cave.
? ? ?

Zhu Qingan forcibly resisted his inner dissatisfaction, pulled out a bitter smile, and pretended to say affectionately to the man: “Thank you Mr. Qin…”

Qin Hengyi touched him like a small animal: “Good.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He shrank his neck and buried half of his face in the rabbit fur coat Qin Hengyi gave him.

The warm fluff of the coat was white, covering him like a ball of white snow.
It’s quite comfortable.

Zhu Qingan glanced at Qin Hengyi, looking for a chance to slip away. He can’t just put on a coat and stay here naked inside.
And he had to go back for what reason, let him enter the game in naked/body form, otherwise it would be bad if this happens next time…

His voice was soft and waxy, and he couldn’t bear to refuse: “Mr. Qin, I have to go back…”

Qin Hengyi had a meal.

The kid did not do what he wanted to do… and was exposed to the truth and educated. Are you embarrassed to stay here?

The corners of his lips were slightly raised, a little helpless.

“Let’s go back.”

Zhu Qingan quit the game. He sat up, took off the game helmet abruptly, and threw it aside.

What a broken game!

Draw so that even the player’s clothes are not loaded! Let him appear naked in front of the paper man!