The ground is covered with frosty white withered grass, hard and piercing.
It’s ice and cold.

It seems that it can freeze a person’s hot heart at any time.

Zhu Qingan couldn’t take care of that much, he had to find Qin Hengyi first, and then it was possible to know the whereabouts of the two little cubs.

He shook the snow on his body, stood in the snow wind, and gently called the man’s name.

“Q in H wins.”

His voice was very soft, appeared very quiet in the wind howling, and was easily blown away by the wind and snow.

The snow gets bigger and bigger, and the temperature gets colder.

Zhu Qingan found a stone, and sat down against the stone, the snowflakes falling on him were a bit less. But he felt that he was getting sleepy, and his eyelids seemed to be heavy. Before he could think of anything, he dropped his head and fell asleep.

Before going to bed, he felt he was embraced in a very warm embrace.

“Ann.”

The man’s calm and magnetic short tone made Zhu Qingan awaken suddenly.

He opened his eyes and noticed that the surrounding temperature had warmed, and the white snow had disappeared. It was replaced by a small cave in warm yellow.
Qin Hengyi squatted, guarding beside him.
When Zhu Qingan saw the man, he quickly sat up and looked at the opponent who had become a werewolf.

The man wore only a thin single coat and shorts. His sturdy muscles are wrapped in thin cloth, and the perfect curve outline is visible, which seems to contain amazing explosive power. Standing in front of Zhu Qingan, like a thick wall.

His light blond hair was stained with snowflakes.

Zhu Qingan squinted his eyes and looked at the top of his head.

On the top of his head…hidden a pair of palm-sized, soft, furry white wolf ears. There are long clever hairs on the pointed ears.

Zhu Qingan raised his hand subconsciously and rubbed the man’s wolf ears.
They are thicker and softer than cat ears. Can’t be covered by a slap.

So cute.

Zhu Qingan’s cheeks flushed and he chuckled a few times. I didn’t notice that the other person’s eyes were getting hotter and hotter.

Qin Hengyi stared at the boy. The young boy’s slightly squinted eyes were filled with love for himself, the kind that even his ears did not let go.

This kid…whatever he becomes, he will like it so much.

The boy’s hands were very soft, he touched his ears, giving him a strange feeling, his lower abdomen was tight and his body was hot.

Zhu Qingan has been playing wolf ears for a long time before letting go.

He has to do business quickly and find the two naughty little cubs.

He grabbed the corner of the man’s clothes and asked in a low voice, “Mr. Qin, have you seen…a little rabbit and a kitten.” He made gestures for fear that the other party would not understand.

“…” Qin Hengyi frowned. He reached out and took out his only pocket, and took out two small things similar to small objects: “Is that this?”

After he woke up, his environment not only changed, but he didn’t know when two small things got in his only pocket. The little thing was frightened and frozen, trying to get into his pocket to keep warm.