The video of Zhu Qingan that encountered danger in the laboratory was supposed to be in the front row of the hot search, but was quickly squeezed out. Instead, another thing happened to him——

A paparazzi secretly took photos of him.
Paparazzi sneak shots are obviously very common in the entertainment industry. But the photos taken this time secretly caused a lot of waves among fans.

There are quite a few groups of photos uploaded to Weibo.

The young man stood in the golden field, holding two chubby little cubs of marine animals in his hands, followed by a flapping claw behind him. He looked at them with gentle brows and smiled happily.

Covering the earth in the evening, the honey-colored sunset smudges the youth’s temperament especially sweet.

What caught everyone’s attention was the little cubs in Zhu Qingan’s hands.

These little marine animal cubs were rescued by Zhu Qingan on a remote unmanned beach, risking safety. As for the specific situation, Zhu Qingan can’t remember clearly.

He didn’t have time to verify where the little cubs came from and why they appeared on the uninhabited beach.

But this time their photos were posted on the Internet, and someone immediately recognized where they came from based on their own characteristics.

They are the key protected animals of the Imperial Marine Animal Protection Base.
The endangered cocaine seal.

Not many people in the Empire currently know about this species, including Zhu Qingan.

Zhu Qingan only thinks that they are hybrid beasts of unknown race.

A few months ago, due to insufficient supervision by the staff, they escaped from the protection base and swam along the sea to an uninhabited beach. They were met by Zhu Qingan and adopted.

Those little seals could An An live steadily till now, and they are much fatter than in the original protection base.

Zhu Qingan unintentionally protected the animals by inserting willows.

This can be regarded as meritorious in the empire.

Zhu Qingan also relied on this merit to successfully enter this year’s marine animal protection ambassador candidate.

Although whether he can become the last real marine animal protection ambassador, it is still unknown.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He hastily understood the ins and outs of these things, and remembered the “Big Man Experience Ticket X1” presented by the game.

——As long as you can enter the candidate quota of marine animal protection ambassador, it is already a great honor and a big man.

Even if it fails to run for the final protection ambassador.

So… the reward coupons given by the game worked.

And the role played did not end here, it continues to play, and the benefits to Zhu Qingan should not be underestimated. ,
Soon, a dedicated person will pick up these small posters, and will pay certain rewards and upbringing compensation according to the rules of the empire.

Because of this incident, Zhu Qingan has a lot of fans and rainbow farts on Weibo.
Zhu Qingan once again felt that the game “False Love” was not easy. Because of this game, his life is no longer as lonely and difficult as before, and more and more people who support him have come to him.
If there is a chance, he really wants to thank him for this game.

But he didn’t know where to thank.
He couldn’t find the headquarters of the game, and Qin Hengyi didn’t need his thanks.

Zhu Qingan glanced at the time and realized that a lot of time had passed.
He couldn’t help turning off Weibo and wanted to open the game.

Guang Brain retreated to the software desktop.

At the same time, he also noticed the two AI cubs he had adopted from the laboratory before.

They are sleeping, and the kitten uses the “browser” software icon as a pillow, snoring to sleep, wagging its little white tail. The other little bunny used the software icon as a bed and slept at the top with its long rabbit tail shrugging.

There is also a “ZZzz…” sign on top of their heads to indicate sleep.

Zhu Qingan looked at them, couldn’t help but move his fingers, and poked the kitten’s little furry head.

It’s so cute, I want to lure.

The kitten shook its ears, opened the lake-blue eyes, turned his head, and complained to Zhu Qingan.

It stretched out its paw, trying to scratch Zhu Qingan. However, there is a screen blocking it. Its pink soft pad can only stop at the screen, printing a small plum blossom on the transparent screen.

Zhu Qingan chuckled: “Wake up?”

“Meow!!”

The kitten raised his head and looked at the boy extremely dissatisfied.

Zhu Qingan shook his head: “I’m so sorry, I didn’t expect to wake you up…”

The kitten ignored Zhu Qingan. It turned its small body, stretched out its paws, grabbed the ears of the little rabbit sleeping on the “camera” icon, and then gently pulled, the little rabbit woke up in a daze.

The kitten seems to be dragging the bunny where.

Zhu Qingan looked at them and had a bad feeling in his heart.

Immediately, he saw the kitten pulling the cotton candy-like bunny, humming and laying on a software icon they had never seen before.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He glanced at the icon and found that it was the software icon of “False Love”.

——In the blink of Zhu Qingan’s eyes, two AI pets disappeared on the icon instantly!
A small text box pops up on the light brain desktop.

[The AI ​​pet you raised is angry! Hidden in your software “False Love”! 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

The bunny and the kitten… entered the game “False Love”? ? Go to Qin Hengyi? ?
He quickly opened the game–

[Congratulations! The new scene has been updated! Please enter the game! 】