Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He didn’t understand.

But he thought about it, and instantly understood what the game meant.

Zhu Qingan’s face turned red again, he suddenly felt the man’s comfortable and warm embrace, hot like a fire. He broke away from the opponent’s arms and returned to the beach.

The man frowned slightly, and his handsome face was particularly charming in the night. He looked at the abnormal boy and said quietly, “What’s wrong?”

Are you scared by something?

Zhu Qingan raised his eyes and inadvertently caught a glimpse of the man’s thick and long fish tail. The black delicate scales contained amazing muscle power.
Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He bowed his head and murmured: “Mr. Qin. I…I actually…”

Qin Hengyi:"…………"

Zhu Qingan’s mind was dizzy, and he faltered: “Mr. Qin, I don’t know much about that, or even bad. You definitely don’t like it.”

In order not to suffer during Qin Hengyi’s estrus, he wants to make the other party feel disgusted…

Qin Hengyi twisted his eyebrows. He didn’t understand what the boy wanted to say, but he didn’t show it. He rubbed the boy’s hairy head: “Yeah.”

“I’m so sorry, Mr. Qin.” Zhu Qingan muttered, his expression full of grievances and pitifulness, but the little abacus in his heart was crackling.

He can’t do that, very bad.

The paper man would definitely dislike him for this. He can also pass the other party’s estrus smoothly.

Zhu Qingan and Qin Hengyi were tired for a while and finally were able to leave.

After the boy left, Qin Hengyi thought carefully about what the boy said.

I don’t know much about that…

I’m so sorry… Mr. Qin…

Qin Hengyi suddenly chuckled, suddenly enlightened.

This kid is too simple…too ridiculous.
Isn’t this an explicit suggestion that you should “teach” him in that respect?

Such a dangerous thing…

Qin Hengyi rubbed his brows, feeling helpless, but thinking of the boy’s words, a hot fire ignited inexplicably in his body.
Qin Hengyi did not notice.

Behind a reef not far from the beach is a blond boy.

The boy’s blood-red eyes looked at Qin Hengyi’s back, and the fish’s tail soaked in the sea shook lightly, raising a faint wave.
Zhu Qingan’s intimate behavior towards men and his gentle expression were all in his eyes.

He tightly held the fluorescent stone necklace Zhu Qingan gave him.

The necklace glowing with soft light is reflected in the water. Like a string of twisted and broken stars.

Zhu Qingan took off the holographic helmet and sat up slowly.

He glanced at the clock and found that it was not too late.

He played from yesterday afternoon until this morning.

However, the time is just right, he cleans up, and he can rush to the banquet of the Marine Animal Association.

Zhu Qingan took a bath, and came to the closet scented all over, and took out the dress Qin Hengyi gave him.

It was the first time that he wore such expensive clothes. It was very restrained. It took a long time to wear them slowly.

The thin and comfortable cloth wraps the thin body of the teenager, and the dazzling white color shows his gentle temperament.
He used the tutorials searched on the Internet to tie himself a black bow tie.