After a long time, he finally waited to respond.

There was a muffled laughter.

Qin Hengyi was helpless to this kid, he touched the other’s head: “Good.”

He didn’t know if Zhu Qingan really liked to eat fish, so he licked his tail.

But he felt that Zhu Qingan should lick his tail less.

This behavior… is too dangerous.

If it is replaced by another man.

His little friend was probably stripped away, wiped clean, and shrank on the beach crying out of breath.

When Zhu Qingan saw that Qin Hengyi did not doubt his reason, he was relieved.
He looked at Qin Hengyi’s fish tail.

He has healed a scar. There are many more…

He raised his head and glanced around.
It is eight o’clock in the morning.

But the sea is still dark.

The dark clouds were so dense that the sea was as dark as thick ink.

This is an ocean that never gets into the sun.

It’s hard for Zhu Qingan to imagine… how Qin Hengyi lived here in his childhood.
Later, how did Qin Hengyi escape…

He took a deep breath, a little cold.

The man felt that Zhu Qingan was shivering, and he whispered softly: “It’s cold, go back.”

“Hey…Thank you Mr. Qin.” The boy was surprised and blinked, “Next time I will bring you something delicious.”

Zhu Qingan quit the game abruptly.
Zhu Qingan took off the holographic helmet, feeling relieved.

He stood up, moved his hands and feet, and walked to the small closet in the corner of the room.

He wants to try… the clothes Qin Hengyi gave him before.

At that time, Qin Hengyi not only gave a white rabbit suit, but also an extremely expensive custom dress.

It happens to be worn to a banquet.

The brand of the dress is worthy of a royal brand with a starting price of one million yuan, and the workmanship is very exquisite and beautiful.

The dress is a suit style, in a very pure white color, with the neckline turned outwards, and a thin white tie.

When Zhu Qingan put it on, he felt more youthful, making his whole person more quiet and gentle.

He looked at himself in the mirror, feeling a bit complicated.

…Except for Qin Hengyi, no one has given him clothes.

His clothes are bought at discounts, very cheap, but they are not comfortable to wear. When I was young, a second-hand single was worn for a year…

He pursed his lips.

If he has time, he must find out the origin of the game “False Love”.

The virtual characters in the game provide him with too much help, making him feel a little unnatural.

After trying it on for a while, Zhu Qingan carefully took off his clothes, folded them, and put them aside.

Wearing this dress to a banquet, you will definitely get a lot of different eyes.

The seafood he bought for Qin Hengyi has been delivered to his doorstep. He retrieved the seafood and went to the kitchen.
He plans to make crucian fish soup for Qin Hengyi this time.

The crucian carp is removed from impurities and greasiness, mixed with tofu and simmered in a pot. Finally, spices such as onion, ginger and garlic are added.

The milky white color of the milk stewed in the soup, the tender white fish meat cut into pieces floats on the soup noodles, and the attractive aroma that makes you appetite instantly overflowing.

Zhu Qingan glanced at the time, carefully packed the fish soup, and handed it to the Emperor Star Express robot waiting at the door.

Before the express robot left, Zhu Qingan remembered something, came to the room and took out a bag of fluorescent stones, and asked the express robot to send the fish soup and fluorescent stones together.
This is not the first time to send a courier, but Zhu Qingan still can’t help but glance at the address given by the game.

In Emperor Star.

He would like to know…what kind of company is this game released, and why should he help players without obligation? What benefits can it gain?

Although he could not enter the Emperor Star, he visited the “False Love” game company. But he can spend money to ask someone in the Emperor Star to help see…
What is missing is money.

Zhu Qingan fed the bastard.

The courier has been delivered.

Zhu Qingan originally didn’t need to enter the game today, but after the express delivery, he looked at the holographic helmet and couldn’t help but want to enter.

[Welcome back to “False Love”! 】

Zhu Qingan opened his eyes and returned to the cold and gloomy beach again.
On the beach was a bowl of steaming milky white crucian carp soup and his fluorescent stone.

A large bag of fluorescent stones glowed with soft and bright light.

In the darkness, like a group of small stars nestled closely together.

Zhu Qingan’s eyebrows are slightly drooping, and the corners of her lips are raised. He picked up the bag of Phil Star Fluorescent Stones that he had found in the old market. This kind of Fluorescent Stones can shine forever without going out, just like bright stars in the sky…

He walked to the beach step by step, opened the bag, and dumped it.

“Wow–”

The stars are falling.

The sea water incorporating the star points instantly rippled. The sea water that was reflected in black by the black clouds was also illuminated at this time and turned into clear sea water wrapped in dim light.
The star-like fluorescent stone brings the first ray of light to this dark sea.

Turning here into an ocean of dazzling stars.

Zhu Qingan’s bright black eyes also reflected the stars, shining brightly.
Qin Hengyi finally didn’t have to stay in such a dark environment.

He will be very happy.

Zhu Qingan raised his head, looked around, looking for the man’s figure.

The sea water was accompanied by fluorescent stones, surging with the breeze, slapping Zhu Qingan’s white ankle.

suddenly.

A cold and soft thing looped around his foot..

Zhu Qingan paused, his pupils tightened——

It was a pale hand.

Intuition told him that it was definitely not Qin Hengyi’s hand.

The strength of the hand was very strong, and he held Zhu Qingan’s foot tightly. In the next second, it seemed mad, pulling Zhu Qingan into the deep icy water.

Zhu Qingan’s position is a little bit forward, it is not bottomless, enough to swallow a person into the deep sea area with no bones left!

This hand obviously… is to put Zhu Qingan to death.
Zhu Qingan turned pale, and subconsciously called out the man’s name: “Qin Hengyi!”