Qin Hengyi frowned.

This is the game the kids are talking about?
After receiving Zhu Qingan’s response, the “entertainment big coffee” went to Weibo to prepare the news.

Zhu Qingan was also busy preparing for the game, and had no time to take care of the blogger.

Soon, it’s time for the game–

Zhu Qingan came to a high-end Internet cafe serving professional e-sports players early.

Nowadays, it is no longer necessary for players to go out to participate in game competitions. They only need to participate at home, and audiences only need to watch holographic live broadcasts at home.

The high-end Internet cafes are expensive, and Zhu Qingan gritted his teeth and spent a thousand yuan to rent a game room.

The private rooms are large, with all kinds of facilities, and the air is pretty good. Can give people a good gaming experience.
Zhu Qingan turned on the high-configuration game optical brain, and inserted the game card of the “jedi” into the card slot.

in a blink.

The light brain screen jumps to the game interface.

Admission to the game has begun, and the number of viewers currently reaches one million.

Zhu Qingan looked at the long string of numbers, a little surprised and nervous.
at the same time.

All the participants were present.

The nicknames, online time, and level of all contestants will be displayed in a list.

Zhu Qingan first glanced at his opponent in the game.

But when he saw one of the names, his brow furrowed slightly.
D um ing.

That was a friend he met when he was doing group performances. But because of something, the two fell apart.

After that, Du Ming withdrew from the show business circle to develop in the e-sports circle and became a professional e-sports player.

Du Ming is currently ranked eighth among the contestants, which is relatively high.
“The Jedi” is divided into ten levels.

The grades of the contestants, except for Zhu Qingan, which is level 1, and Du Ming, which is level 8, most of them are at level 7.
Going to the next level, there are not many players in the ninth level, looking at the entire empire.

As for the tenth level, currently no player can reach——

This level, in the Jedi circle, is a legendary existence.

Before the game starts.

There are ten minutes to communicate with the players.

Zhu Qingan pursed his mouth, not planning to speak.

He…do not want to communicate with Du Ming.

By the way, across the screen, Du Ming suddenly said: “Zhu Qingan, why are you also participating in the competition? Can’t mix in the mixed entertainment industry anymore? I’m out of food?”

His voice was the same as before, with a little contempt and meanness.

Du Ming seemed to see Zhu Qingan’s level and sneered: “Hehe, here is the competition, why are you embarrassed to take a new number to participate? You are not like me…”

Zhu Qingan did not speak, his eyes were dull.

The audience has been increasing, and many people have heard Du Ming’s mockery of Zhu Qingan, and the barrage is silent for a moment.

Du Ming hadn’t seen Zhu Qingan for a long time, and his impression of Zhu Qingan was only in the performance of the small group.
He couldn’t help but ridicule a few more words: “Although I am not very interested in e-sports, I am still talented. So it’s okay to mix well. You, it’s still honest…”

Du Ming didn’t realize the changes in everyone’s emotions. He looked at the list again: “Hey, don’t you have any teammates in this game? We all have teammates…you will lose miserably like this.”

He paused and laughed: “But for you, whether you have teammates or not is the same. Your teammates must be of the same level as you. Even if you have three or four teammates, you can’t beat any of us.”

The best in this game are almost all concentrated in this team.

No one was going to be a teammate for Zhu Qingan at all.

The teammates Zhu Qingan found were definitely lower than them.

“The game is about to start, Zhu Qingan, you won’t be able to hire a teammate, you really are as useless as before—”

Du Ming’s voice just fell–

The list flashes a few times.

A new player named “Zhu Qingan’s teammate” joins.

His account level also appeared in the list box—

grade ten.

Full level.

No player can reach a level.

And Du Ming is even more like a gap between heaven and earth.

Immediately, a dumb and magnetic male voice rang, interrupting Du Ming who was mocking Zhu Qingan.

“To shut up.”