What happens next?

"Smudger" what the hell happening? "SMUDGER" "Huh? What ?" "Your rebuilt is done" as I heard it Immediately noticed I had a new set of buffers a NORMAL sized chimney and I...finally had my wheels back! "So where do I go now?"I said the workmen just shrugged "oh" I was starting to feel uncomfortable "what if we put you onto duke's new lin-" "NO" I screamed on fear,this shocked everyone."well there's a French railway heritage line that needs a new permanent engine" "yes! this is perfect"I beamed "are you sure Smudger? You won't be able to say your goodbyes to your frien-" as the workmen was about to finish his sentence,I screamed angrily "IF THEY WERE MY SO CALLED WHY DIDN'T TELL ABOUT ME? INSTEAD OF LEAVING TO ROT UNDERGROUND FOR DECADES?" An awkward silence had settled in "um... Sorry about my outburst"I said "no no it's okay it's understandable" "anyways is he finished?" A gentleman asked with a strong French accent "yes he is completed just need to run a few more boiler tests and we're done" a workmen said holding a few documents "okay then" the gentleman said leaving "who the fucks that ?" I asked a workmen "that's the guy who gaves funds to rebuild you" he said "oh" I simply said "alright now let's fire you up tell us if you feel anything uh wrong i guess?" "Okay"
As the workmen fired me up I can feel the steam run thru my piston's I felt like I was new,back...home... Nevermind but it felt amazing "alright pull the regulator" as soon as I heard this phrase it reminded me of something

Flashback
Year:1916
I was rolling down the line as fast as I can,bullets flying everywhere some hit me,some don't,I was pulling a passenger train with civilians in it puffing faster with each and ever wheel turn "COME ON YOU USELESS STEAM BASTARD" said my firemen "IM TRYING ASSHOLE" I said in panic then saw a mine and a truck near a siding "SWITCH THE FUCKING LINE" I screamed the signal men heard it and switched the lines  "SMUDGER WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" " IM SAVING YOUR ASS'S" I bumped them out of my cab they landed on the coaches that were rolling on the other line where the truck was "SEE YOU GUY-" before I could finish my sentence I rolled on the mine and...exploded
A few months later
"Alright the regulator" my eyes shot back up "hello little train" a German soldier said "what do you want bosh"(bosh is an insult used during ww1 by French soldiers) "ohahaha a little French train we have here" he said "just get to the point" I said "well we want use you as bomb" he said "I'm sorry you want to what now?" "Use you as a bomb" "haha nice one" he looked at me with dead serious eyes " your aren't joking are you?" "Gentleman GET TO WORK" he said out loud then I saw torches being lighting up while on the other side I saw other holding Various tools "NO PLEASE WAIT WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT" I begged "there NO negotiation" my vision went dark as I puffed forwards I felt like I stopped and felt a pain I will never forget...
End of flashback

To be continued

(Sorry I haven't posted in a while I was just being a lazy ass like usual)