Moonvasion Infinity War Part 14

Start from the beginning

Lea: Sorry, pal. But no one axes Axel. Got it memorized?

He attempts to slash with his chakram only for Lunaris to knock it and Flame Liberator aside. Lea had no time to react when Lunaris stabs his sword through his body. The red-hair could only choke in pain and Roxas is beyond horrified.

Roxas: LEA!

Isa: Isa wakes up and gasps. Lea…!

Lunaris sends Lea flying with the Space Stone, prompting Roxas and Isa to run in his direction. The Moonlander just chuckles and walks towards the Soul Stone. He attempts to take it but to his great shock his hand phases through and it disappears.

Lunaris: A fake!?

Before he could express his outrage a metal device latches onto his Infinity Gauntlet, preventing him from closing it. Dropping down distances away was Scrooge McDuck and he was angry as he got up Sword of McDuck and Action Cane in his hands. He's bruised and tattered but he's more than willing to fight.

Scrooge: You throw another castle at me…and I'm going to lose it.

Lunaris: McDuck…you just won't quit, will you old man?

Scrooge: Never. As long as adventure and war flow through my blood I'll always keep fighting!

Lunaris: You're not the only one who's been cursed with war and blood.

Scrooge: My only curse is you.

He aims his cane and tiny compartments open up, releasing small rockets that Lunaris prepares for.

Lunaris: COME ON!

They explode on the ruthless tyrant with little effect but giving Scrooge an opening to fly forward, delivering rapid kicks to Lunaris' face that push him far back. Scrooge flips back on the ground and Lunaris attempts to slice but Scrooge catches his sword by crossing both his weapons and skilfully spins them to disarm him. He slashes his sword across the chest and Lunaris screams in pain, a gash formed on his chest. Before he could attack Scrooge thrusts his cane and sends the tyrant flying into another pile with a sonic wave from the tip.

Lunaris stomps forward. He viciously punches Scrooge in the face and sends him screaming in pain. The elderly duck gets up in time to watch Lunaris remove the device before sending out a Power Beam. Scrooge brings up a shield from his cane, blocking the beam but it's pushing him back and slowly engulfing him. Scrooge manages to deflect the beam and swings his sword, unleashing a red energy blade. It hits Lunaris and sends him screaming into a boulder. Scrooge slides underneath a Power Beam and smashes the ground with his sword, sending out a rupture of red electricity that engulfs Lunaris.

The Richest Duck in the word flies forward, claws emerging from his cane that pin Lunaris' glove down and allowing Scrooge to slash him across his face. Lunaris screams and pants in pain. He feels his face, grinning at the blood on his finger.

Lunaris: He chuckles. All that for a drop of blood.

Scrooge and Lunaris look each other in the eye for a brief moment before the tyrant throws him off. Scrooge lunges forward with his sword only for Lunaris to stop and knock it aside with the Space Stone before kicking his foe down. Scrooge is vulnerable to Lunaris ruthlessly pummelling his face, he screams in agony and loses his hat. Lunaris lifts him up and sends him screaming with a Power Punch. Scrooge is more beat up than ever, he's covered in cuts, dirt and bruises, his clothes are full of holes and his cape is torn.

Lunaris marches and Scrooge gets up to fire a full power laser beam from his cane but to his horror the warlord blocks the beam with his gauntlet and ploughs through. He reaches Scrooge and throws a punch the old man barely blocks. Scrooge threw his fist but Lunaris caught it. In a last ditch effort, a blade emerges from Scrooge's cane and he thrusts only for Lunaris to catch and snap it off.