Moonvasion Infinity War Part 8

Start from the beginning

Della: And I missed hearing that quacking voice of yours! More tears gush out of her eyes. BUT HOW DID YOU SURVIVE DONALD! I watched it all, I watched Lunaris torture you and kill Penny! The ship you were in exploded! I THOUGHT I LOST YOU FOREVER AND IT WAS MY FAULT! How on Earth and Space are you still alive after all that!?

Donald: HA! He jerks a thumb to himself. NO ONE can hurt Donald Duck! Strong and resilient, remember!? Plus, I'm used to getting that kind of beating every time.

Della: I'm just so happy you're alive!

And with that, the Duck Twins share another massive and loving hug. Della cries hysterically onto Donald's shoulder.

Della: I'm so sorry, Donald! I NEVER MEANT TO LEAVE YOU AND PUT YOU THROUGH ANY OF THAT! YOU AND THE BOYS! I tried! I really tried to get back home…to you, Uncle Scrooge and my kids as soon as possible but every time my plans to get back were always completely ruined! I didn't know what to do! But I fought every day to come back to the family! I tried my best and now I'm finally here! I'm so sorry that it took so long for me to come back…and for keeping you waiting…I-I-I-!

Donald: Donald hugs her tighter. Shut up about that! None of that matters to me! I know you've been fighting for a whole decade to come back home! I don't care how long it took! I kept believing you were alive and waiting for you to come home and now you're finally here and I'm so happy!

Della: I'm ecstatic! I've missed you so much, Donald!

Donald: I've missed you too, Della!

Della: We're finally together after so long! And I never want to let go of you again!

They cry onto each other's shoulder and laugh as they hug as long as possible. Daisy, Dewey, Huey, Louie, Webby, Lena and Violet watch this heartwarming scene with tears of joy streaming down their faces, including Louie and Lena.

Dewey: They're finally together again after so long…

Webby was crying so much her cheeks were read and she tried to fan off the tears but to no avail.

Webby: My heart! It's too full again!

Huey: This is a moment I will cherish watching forever…

Daisy says nothing as she walks up slowly to Donald as the Duck Twins separate and held hands as they warmly smiled at each other.

Donald: Welcome back, sis…

Della: Thanks bro…

When they both notice Daisy walking up to them Della steps away to let Donald and Daisy have their moment together. Daisy's eyes were filled with tears as she stared into Donald's happy and warm face, having thought her boyfriend was gone from her life forever.

Donald: Donald gives a sheepish chuckle and wave. Hi, Daisy…

Daisy: Donald…is it really you…could it truly be you…?

Donald: Of course it's me toots. I'm here! I'm alive…and I've really missed you, Daisy…

Daisy: The tears are now bursting and gushing out her eyes. OH, DONALD!

Daisy jumps into her boyfriend's open arms and the Duck Couple share a joyous and romantic hug. Daisy cries and sobs as loudly and much as she possibly could on Donald's shoulder as he tearfully rubbed her as gently as possible.

Daisy: I THOUGHT I LOST YOU, DONALD! I WATCHED WHAT LUNARIS DID YOU AND THE SHIP EXPLODING! YOU WERE GONE FROM MY LIFE AND I FELT SO BROKEN!

Donald: It's okay, Daisy! I'm here! I'm alive!