Moonvasion Infinity War Part 3

Start from the beginning

Storkules: He wouldn't…

Della: No…please, don't…

Huey: Get out of there, Uncle Donald!

May: That monster!

April: It's awful not being able to do anything about it!

Minnie: He didn't do anything to deserve this!

Mickey: Donald!

In a vicious act of cruelty Lunaris presses the Power and Space Stones against the sides of Donald's head and the Mage of Thunder is now releasing an even louder agonized and more horrible scream than before. Some of the veins on his face are now glowing blue and purple as his screams get louder. Steam is coming out of him as the stones are burning his feather with power.

Della, Scrooge, Daisy and everyone are more horrified and disgusted than ever before. Some of the girls had covered their eyes.

Panchito: AY CARAMBA!

Jose: AMIGO!

Goofy: PAL!

Lunaris stops once more and Donald is panting in pain, his head throbbing as Lunaris laughs.

Lunaris: Remarkable! What a true warrior, resisting the power of two stones! This duck is truly outstanding; his indomitable devil may care Earth spirit and his sheer willpower. It all amazes me. Now then…He holds up the gauntlet once more and all three stones are glowing together. Now let's see if his will breaks against the awesome might of three Infinity Stone!

Everyone's faces become pale and their expressions are aghast…Donald is going through a torture worse than death itself… three Infinity Stones burning his skull.

Huey: NO! UNCLE DONALD CAN'T TAKE THAT KIND OF RADIATION!

Xandra: THREE STONES IS MORE THAN ANYONE CAN HANDLE! HE'LL BE KILLED!

Goldie: DONALD MAY BE TOUGH BUT HE'S NOT INVINCIBLE!

Webby, Lena and Violet bury their faces into Beakely's and she closes their eyes with them. Minnie hugs onto Mickey as tightly as possible.

Webby: I can't watch this anymore!

June: Please tell me when this nightmare's over!

Minnie: Me too!

Lena: It's too awful!

Mickey: Stop it! Donald's already been through so much! He can't take those stones anymore! At this rate he's gonna die!

Scrooge: Donald's a good man! He doesn't deserve to go through any of this!

Daisy: Please! NO MORE DONALD'S SUFFERED ENOUGH!

Della: NO LUNARIS, DOOOONN'T!

Lunaris outright presses all three stones against the side of Donald's head and now he's releasing the loudest scream of pain and horrible anguish as possible. All his veins on his face and body are glowing blue, yellow and purple and so are his eyes as the radiation from the stones are tearing him apart from the inside out. Donald's scream resonates through of all of space and the meeting office. Della and Daisy are in tears and the rest look like they want to cry at the sight of the brutality they're witnessing.

Daisy: DONAAAAAAAALLD!

Della: Please…STOOOOOOOPPP!

The tears gush out of their eyes and as though it was in response to their screaming Lunaris stops the torture and Donald stops screaming. He's panting in absolute pain and agony, the side of his head Lunaris struck is singed in black soot.