[1] plesant, calm, ponyville: part 1

Authors Note -

This story is gonna have a female OC in mostly all the episodes of MLP:FIM, basically just with a new character sprinkled into the mix. The POV will be mainly in her perspective and I'm gonna try my hardest to make her NOT TOO OP and avoid cliches. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, that's fine, but please leave, since... you do not enjoy it.

This story is likely to get updated maybe once or twice a week, not sure on that.

I would love for those reading to comment and give feedback as well as like! I love to see what people think of certain scenes and so forth. Even if it's simply constructive criticism, because I'm definitely not a perfect writer. I do try and be consistent and good though.

If I don't update for a while, please forgive me! But anytime I do update no matter how long it's been, it's NEVER to say the story has been discontinued.

And, if my writing isn't like... amazing! Sorry about that, sometimes I'm detailed while other times, not so much! 😅

Anyhow, if you're still here, then cool! Have fun reading!

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

My Little Pony: The Seventh Element

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

...a new morning in Equestria...

Princess Celestia once again, raises the sun, just as she raises the moon. She's of royalty and raises both located in the capital of Equestria, Canterlot. She's very well known amongst ponies and quite popular as well. Today is nothing different. The sun is slowly rising above the mountains, and high into the sky above.

Which alerts the ponies, that today is indeed a new day. And this goes the same for ponies living in a part of Equestria not all too far from Canterlot.

Ponyville.

It was a town which was not all that loud and populated. One of the smaller towns residing in Equestria, where nothing interesting really happens. Everything remains the same, and the residents of this town are ponies all kind, equally.

Pegasus, unicorns, and earth ponies.

This is the perfect town to live a peaceful, quiet, life within. Ponies begin walking the streets, chatting, shopping, and going places with one another. After the sun is up, of course. Most pegasus are clearing the skies, so they remove the clouds. Today is set to be a sunny day, after all.

Pegasus are quite early to work. Considering they live up in the sky, in a city, known as Cloudsdale, where most of the pegasus live. Cloudsdale also happens to be the center of weather management in all Equestria. It's not too far from Ponyville either.

Shop owners have opened their doors to the ponies, so they are able to get what they need without issue. Ponies who work on farms, are getting work done on said farms. Fillies and colts, on their way to school, and so forth. Though, not every pony is up so bright and early. Especially if they have stayed up late.

The bright beams of the sun. Faintly shine through curtains into a rather quiet bedroom, within a wooden house. A slight breeze slips it's way into the open window to flutter the curtains, that hide the window. That flutter causes the sun to shine on the face of a mare, sleeping. Though, that shine awakens her from the seemingly peaceful slumber, causing her eyes to squint at first.