"He'll know, trust me." he smiled.

"If you're not going to fetch another spoon, it's fine. I'll go fetch it for you." I said and thereafter headed to the kitchen. I come back with it and take a spoon full of the coco pops and shove it into his mouth. "Tasty, right?" I asked him with a grin.

"It has alot of sugar." he said, frowning a bit.

"It doesn't have that much sugar." I said to him and thereafter put a spoon in my mouth.

"Uh, yes it does." he said in a 'duh' tone.

"I have a sweet tooth, so for me, it doesn't have that much sugar." I smiled.

"Well, although this is too sweet for my liking, it is tasty. I must admit." he smiled.

"Told you." I smiled back.

"Nerd, have you ever been in a relationship before?" he asked me all of a sudden.

"Where is this coming from?"

"From Aaron Kavinsky." he said in a 'duh' tone and thereafter chuckled.

Doofus.

"You know what I mean." I chuckled back.

"I don't know, it just crossed my mind." he said with a slight grin.

"To answer your question; no." I said with a slight grin as well.

"Why is that so?" he asked.

"I don't know." I scoffed. "I've never really been attracted to any guy, and  I don't think they'll ever find me attractive." I added, mumbling the last part.

"But I think you're attractive." he said with a smile after putting a spoon in his mouth.

"Oh please." I scoffed. "You're just saying that just to make me feel better, and trust me, I don't need you to pity me." I added.

"I'm not pitying you. I'm being honest." he smiled. "I told you last night, and I wasn't lying."

"Well, in that case, thank you." I blushed.

"Can't believe I just made you blush." he smirked.

"I'm not blushing." I denied, trying to look serious.

"If you say so." he chuckled.

I look down at the now half full bowl of coco pops and my lips turn into a smile, which causes my cheeks to go up.

Yes, I am blushing.

***

"All councillors need to make sure that their campers are ready tomorrow by 12:30." Tamia announced after dinner. "Once they have all left, we'll just have a small gathering by the field as councillors and we'll start cleaning the following morning. After that, it will be goodbye Summer Camp for everyone, and hello Winter!" she chuckled at the last part of her statement, and we all chuckle in response.

Everyone goes back to their cabins with their campers following behind.

"You guys must make sure that you enjoy your last night here at Summer Camp, so there will be no lights out." I said to them and they all jumped up with excitement. "But, make sure that you keep it down." I finished off and headed to my cabin.

"You ready to go back home?" he asked after I opened the door.

What home? I mean, I don't even know if my dad will allow me back into the mansion. As for my mom, I'm not ready for her tantrums.

"Yeah, I guess." I lied.

I know Summer Camp started off a bit rocky, but at least I feel loved and welcomed here. Unlike at my mom or dad's.

"Uhm, listen. Since it's your second last night here, I was thinking that maybe you can talk to Tamia and Kylie before leaving you know." I suggested.

"Talk about what exactly?" he asked whilst he was busy on his phone.

"Just apologize for the misunderstanding, you know."

"Fine, I'll do that tomorrow."

"Really?" I asked happily.

He lifts his head up to look at me and thereafter says, "I just said I will."

"Thanks, and goodnight." I said to him with a smile and thereafter went to bed.

~~~

Summer Camp coming to an end :'(

Anyhoo, I CANNOT believe that we are at Chapter 20! OMG!

Thank you guys for being so supportive. Don't forget to vote,  comment and share if you like this book so far.

And please, don't give up on me yet, because there is still more to come! So excited,, hehe!

Unfortunately I'm going to take a break from writing since I'm starting with exams in a few days :'(
Good luck with y'all's exams! <3

Q: Do you ever go back and just read your own books?

A: Not really, I just read the previous chapter before writing the next chapter. Just to get an idea of where I was with the book, you know :)