⁰³ 𝖺𝗈𝖻𝖺 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝖺𝗂 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁

🗒 ❛ chapter three ༉‧

"the school volleyball team captain?!" your eyes widened, as you looked at him with a shocked expression.

he smirked cockily, as if he was mocking you, "told you i was good at volleyball"

"we still couldn't make it to nationals though," matsukawa said, shrugging.

oikawa gasped, visibly offended, "what the fuck matsu!"

you pressed your lips together, almost holding back a laugh, "it's okay oikawa, i'm sure you tried your best" you said giving him a little smile.

his lips curved up, forming a genuine smile. not the cocky smirk he always carried on his face, but a sweet and gentle smile. sweet enough for you to look at it forever.

"see, she gets it. thank you, y/n chan" his eyes twinkled with pride once again.

oikawa was still sad about the loss. not like he would tell it to anyone, though.

as much as he seemed like the loudmouth he kinda is, he liked to keep certain things private.

like that time he watched most of karasuno's matches all night without telling iwaizumi, or when he broke down in the washroom after they lost the chance to go to the nationals.

he preferred being quiet about some things. this helped him, and others around him (according to him).

from the distance, you could see a pinkish-brown-haired boy sprinting towards you and oikawa.

"yo, oikawa," he completely ignored your existence, even though oikawa stood just centimeters apart from you, his hand almost touching yours, "why are you so late?"

"how does it matter? its not like i'm in the school team anymore" oikawa shrugged, obviously kidding.

for the rest of his life, oikawa would always consider himself as a part of seijoh. that's how much the school had offered to him.