𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

🗒 ❛ prologue ༉‧

🗒 ❛ prologue ༉‧

it wasnt your fault. none of what happened was.

or so you told yourself, every other night, just to make your desolated self a little more motivated, fooling yourself into thinking everything was going to be fine one day. and you really hoped, with all your heart, that one day you will be free of this hell that resided in you itself.

just a little more faking smiles, and you could smile for real. just the thought made you feel better, made you want to search for that special something in life that'd make you feel alive again.

you looked up into the endless sky, eyes half lidded. your roaming eyes finally stopped to see what you had been searching for, the moon.

on lonely days like this, the moon would make you feel a little less lonely. being a human, it was only natural for you to turn up to someone, even if it's only one person, to share your emotions and thoughts with.

but what about people who had noone to turn up to? what about the souls wandering alone in desperate need to let it out, wanting to feel being heard?

they were left alone, and miserable.

there was no way you were going to be one of them, not after the heavens gave you another chance to live, to correct your past mistakes, to make your and others' life around you better for the good.

being able to live again, was a curse and a blessing, some days you'd think you would've been better off dead. but no, life is a beautiful blessing in itself, and you had been offered a second chance at that.

so what if you had noone currently? the angels could listen to you, even though they're far in the sky, they're probably listening. they have to be.