0.7

"It's okay darling it's just blood" Casey turn in her bed. Sweat forming on her face."Dad! Mom!" She holding to the sheets for dear life.

"You killed her" she turn the other way. more sweat forming "We..love...you.." she jumps out of the bed panting out of breath. She see that she was drenched in her sweat. She looked at the clock to see the time was 5:43. She sighed happily she didn't wake up too early. She went on with her day trying her best to forget about the dream she just had.

She got dressed and got in her car driving to the station. Casey was nervous about how the team will react. She didn't like talking about it. How her family is very famous just like the Avery family. She step into the station and went into the captain's office.

Pruitt looks towards the door to see her "Casey you don't come to work until next Monday" Pruitt reminds her. Looking back at his paperwork.

"I know. I'm not here for work" she said nervously scorching the back of her neck

Pruitt see that she was scratching her neck and had a worried look on her face. "What's wrong? Are you not feeling well?" He asked getting up from his chair walking to her to see if she is okay.

She see that Pruitt looked worried and checked if she was fine. "No, I'm fine. It just I need to tell the truth about who I am and this team is like my second family that means I need to be true full"

"I'm not following?" Pruitt questioned

"I need you to call a meeting with the team," Casey says to Pruitt. He see that she was serious and had a hint of nervousness. They both walk out of the office to the kitchen everyone was eating breakfast together."19" Pruitt yelled to get their attention.

Miller smiled to see Casey was going fine. "Hey Case you are back!" he went to her giving her a hug that she gave back.

Jack goes over to Casey giving her a big smile "you need to go home and rest" jack says as hugging her. Pruitt gives them a time to say there's hello."Jones needs to tell us something" Pruitt explains to the them.

Casey didn't know how to explain that she has been lying to them for a long time."Um my uncle is coming to Seattle tomorrow" she mentally snaked herself. "That it?" Travis asked looking at her confused.

Andy reply's "Does he not like us or something " she looks at her. The other didn't even know that she had an uncle until now. She took a minute to breathe. She continued "Okay I haven't been honest to the team about who I am."

"Are you like a spy" Miller joked

Casey started with the beginning "Okay I'm Casey Jones, My parents died when I was five years old. My uncle took me and my three older brothers but my parents and uncle are very famous." She sees that they have all straight faces.

She continued "So my uncle wanted me and my brothers to live a normal life. All of my brothers are surgeons just like my parents and uncle. My family owns 45 hospitals around the world."

The room was deadly quiet that you can hear water droplets "So your rich" Vic asked cutting the silence in the room. Travis playful hits Vic in the arm.

Casey chuckled at Vic question "Yes I'm kind of rich" she replied

Vic yelled "I know it" everyone busted out of laugher. "Why did do you keep it a secret" jack questioned

Casey thought what he said, "Every time I tell people who I am they asked the same question." She pause for a moment then added "are you going to be like your parents or ask about my family Company. They never asked what I wanted to do in life"

"Thank you Jones for telling us," Pruitt says to Casey. Andy walked to Casey to hug her "We still love you Case."

Maya hugged Andy and Casey together "You are family" then you can hear Travis yell "19 Group hug". The rest of the team walked over to them hugging each other.