|#46:Christmas eve with cookies|

Začít od začátku

other plan's of course, his dad suggested a new concept idea for the village, that would make it a big surprise for the omega.

"father?" yoongi called to the other line, hearing some laughter and giggles.

"oh yes son?" he answered, adjusting the phone to hear him properly.

"can i ask?"

"sure, what is it?"

"can i put a new shop's for the entire village?"

"more likely you should, but how is the project I had suggested?"

"it was going well"

"good then"

There talk was still going, yoongi was quite a bit of sad when he known that the workers are halfway through their own separation.

hoseok was still munching, the eggs were the last ones on his plate, the milk that seojikn gave him was already finished.

"omy" he felt a kick on his belly, it was just 3 month's and the baby was getting a little bit more of a violence for him.

"you okay?" seokjin asked, relaxing to the couch. "yea..it just kicked" he said, seokjin giggled and patted hoseok's shoulder as a sign of comfort.

"we'll you'll get your check-up later"

"hm"

Hoseok burp, giggling when seokjin made a funny face because he heard it.

he was getting a physical problem with the baby inside him, he was already full but the baby was still hungry.

seokjin was now massaging hoseok's back, having back pains and difficulty on standing up.

hoseok was feeling it to much, but when seokjin suddenly popped his bones.

"aw!" he reacted, seokjin apologize and let his hands do the work.

"you s-should be gentle" hoseok complained, stretched his head and relaxed his body.

"sorry" he apologized one more time before stopping from the massage. "what time is it?" hoseok asked, seokjin looked at his watch.

"3:03" he said, hoseok nodded then slowly stood up. "is it your check-up?" "yes" he started to walk off, gently passing by those maids.

he could heard a voice with a deep sigh, maybe it was possibly his mate.

"we'll no, i need to do it for my omega" he heard that, obviously it was him who was talking about by his alpha.

"okay got it" last word he said, then pulled out his phone from his ear and walked off, met by the omega's presence.

"pup?" he called, hoseok clinged on him as he was like stuffed toy. "did you heard anything?" he asked as he was in the verge of kissing the omega.

"no I didn't, I just came" he lied, but he couldn't recognize what he was saying.

"okay"

"we need to get ready now, it's almost time for my check-up" he said, the alpha nodded and intertwined there hands as they went to their own room.
-
"hello goodmorning your highness" the doctor greeted, gesturing for them to sit.

"morning" hoseok greeted back, smiling at her impression. "how are you queen?" she asked, getting some materials and the rest of the following.

"I'm kinda fine, already having some back pain" he stated, sitting properly as if he was feeling a little concisely terrified.