Part 113: Birthday Present (18+)

You got up from the bed slowly, doing your best to move seductively, giving Loki plenty of time to take in your outfit. You were supposed to be dressed like a genie, although, in all honesty, you looked a bit more like princess Jasmine, assuming her outfit was green and gold and not blue. You had on a fitted corset crop top with a deep sweetheart neckline, off-the-shoulder short puffed sleeves, decorated with gold and jewel appliques. For the bottoms, you had on matching green harem pants, with a wide gold applique belt, they were completely sheer and you could see everything, well, except for your crotch. You had on a pair of cute little panties, they were the same green and cut like a high-waisted thong, showing off your ass nicely. As for accessories, you had on a veil covering the lower half of your face, tight-fitted gold bangles on your wrists, upper arms, and ankles, with a matching gold circlet on your head. The final accessory and the one you were most excited about was the wide gold collar around your neck, it had Loki's name on it and hanging down from it was a long thick chain wrapped around one of the bedposts.

"Good evening Master," you whisper getting down on all fours as you begin to crawl to Loki, now kneeling before him you say, "your genie is here to grant your every wish". You stand up and tearing off your veil you proceed to unbutton his shirt, trailing kisses down over his pecs, abs, right down to his hips where you stop to undo his pants. You pull them down, along with his underwear, freeing his hardening cock, you kiss the tip as you pull back his foreskin, running your tongue all along his length. He reached full mass and you quickly put the head in your mouth, sucking on the end while you run your hands up and down his shaft. You began to take him deeper, and soon Loki had his hands in your hair forcing his dick down your throat, thrusting hard and fast. 

It wasn't long before he pulled you off, making you gaze up at him, he could see your lips already red and swollen, and a look of love and adoration in your eyes. You just gave him a smile before opening your mouth sticking your tongue out, waiting for him to continue and he did, shoving his cock back inside your mouth and throat, soon coming. It was a strange sensation, he had never come in your mouth before, it was thick and salty and it took you a few seconds but you swallowed it all. You quickly looked up opening your mouth to show Loki you ate all his cum, as you pressed yourself up against his legs, wrapping your arms around him, asking your master what was his next wish. 

Loki sat down on the bed, stepping out of his pants and taking off his shirt as he walked, ordering you over to him, and you reply with a simple "yes master," to his delight. He then took hold of your chain, removing it from around the bedpost and wrapping it around his forearm instead, pulling it tight as you crawled over to kneel once again in front of him. Loki then noticed the box on the bed, it was wrapped neatly, it had a bow and a tag with his name on it, and he asked "pet, what is this?". You simply shrugged, giving him no verbal response, if he wanted to find out what was in the box he'd have to open it himself. Loki opened the present and a quiet "oh my," slipped out from under his breath, before he looked at you with a raised brow, soon shaking his head while letting out a little laugh. You leaned forward, resting your chest on his knees, biting your lip a bit, before asking, "does master want to play with his new toys?". 

Loki ordered you onto your feet so you stand up, and he drew you closer by your chain, holding you in place, between his legs as his hands began to wander your waist and hips. "Come here," he purred in a whisper so you leaned in, whispering back against his lips "yes, master?" and he yanked you by your chain again, pulling you even closer, making you kiss him. Loki then pulled loose the ribbons of the lace-up corset top, making quick work of it, promptly tossing it aside before practically ripping off your pants. In one swift motion, he picked you up and had turned around, making you take his place on the bed wearing nothing but your gold bangles and panties as Loki pulled out some of the things from the box. 

Loki pulled off the bangles on your wrists and ankles replacing them with cuffs, the kind that connects to your thighs, holding all three parts together and in place. He put on the blindfold next, pulling you forward by your chain giving you one last kiss before slipping the ball-gag into your mouth securing it, then he made you lay down. You began to twitch as you became more nervous, as Loki was taking his time and you weren't sure what he was going to do first. 

You could feel Loki lean over you on the bed as he started running his cold fingers over all the sensitive parts of your body, sending strong electrical shocks up through your spine and moans could soon be heard escaping from your mouth. He ripped off your underwear and you could feel his fingers on your clit, stimulating it intensely, you shot up from the bed from the sensation, and you let out a sharp wail from the pleasure. You arched your back as you felt his tongue and lips begin to play and suck on your tender little bud, driving you absolutely crazy. You didn't know he loved eating you out as much as he did, but you could tell now, from the way he was devouring you, your body grew incredibly tense as Loki made you cum, embarrassingly fast. 

He continued to play with you like this, making you cum several more times, Loki loved making you squirm and having you all tied up like this was extra fun for him. Your thighs began to twitch uncontrollably from cumming multiple times back to back, you felt your mind going completely blank, you couldn't think straight anymore. Loki then got on top of you, pulling you up gradually from the bed by your collar, bringing you close to him whispering gently into your ear, "are you alright pet?". You shook your head, yes, making an "uh-huh" moan to indicate that you were fine, leaning your head against his as Loki sounded a little worried. You were actually pretty exhausted with everything that happened today but you were willing to put up with being a little tired to give Loki a good time on his birthday. 

Loki then let go and you laid back down as instructed, as Loki put his cock inside without warning thrusting deep and hard, hitting your g-spot making you scream, but it was mostly muted by the gag. You could feel him pulling you closer, wrapping his arms around you, ripping your ball-gag out of your mouth so he could kiss you. Loki's grip on you got tighter, moving his one hand to seize your hair as he began to speed up, and it felt more intense than any other time you had sex with him before. Loki wasn't holding back, not at all, he was giving it all to you, he groaned gently into your ear "take all of me" as he came hard, filling your insides to the brim with his seed.  

Your body went completely limp, and you found yourself panting hard, trying to catch your breath as it felt like your heart was going to burst out from your chest. Your mind was still all fuzzy, but you managed to say "happy birthday" to Loki again, and he let out a little laugh giving you a kiss as he pulled off your blindfold. You locked eyes and you smiled, leaning your forehead up against his as both of you continued to breathe hard, still trying to catch your breath. Loki then got up from the bed and went over to the bathroom to get a washcloth, leaving you still tied up, groaning and moaning as you recovered.  

Loki wiped you up before taking off your restraints and you instantly fell back on the bed, letting your limbs fall wherever you were so done. "I'm not done yet," Loki laughed under his breath as he slowly pulled you back up by your chain into a sitting position, leaning in to remove your collar and the second it was off you fell back down. Loki took a moment to look at the collar, noticing it had his name on it and he smiled, thinking about every little detail, from the outfit to the toys, you put a lot of work into this, making sure everything was perfect. "I love you, Y/N," he called out as he placed the collar down, removing the box and toys from the bed and you sleepily replied back "love you too... master," before letting out a light, breathy giggle.  

You would have fallen asleep right there, completely naked for the world to see if Loki didn't scoop you up into his arms, pulling you under the covers. He held you close, moving you gently to rest on top of him as you shifted your legs to entangle with his, your breathing became synced, and your hearts felt as if they were beating as one. You were so close to falling asleep but before you completely drifted off you opened your eyes and looking up at him you asked Loki if he had a good birthday. He smiled, meeting your gaze before kissing you on your forehead, informing you that it was the best birthday he ever had. You briefly wondered how you were going to top this next year and you heard Loki let out a little chuckle as you realized you had spoken out loud. Loki began petting your head, using his other hand to trace lines down your back, whispering, "any birthday I have will be perfect... if I spend it by your side". Both of you soon fell asleep in each other's tender embrace, snuggling the rest of the night until you woke the next morning.