Chapter 32: Awaken

Chapter 32: Awaken
I hear a constant whisper. That can't be I'm asleep. I soon awaken to Kia whispering. Not really sure what he is saying so I lean in to hear him.
"I like you and all but loosen the grip a bit. I can't feel my fingers." Kia whispers over and over.
I loosen my grip with the doubt that I will loose him.
Watching over him makes me even more antsy.
" So do you want to stay here?" I ask unsure that I wanted to hear his answer.
"I like it here. It seems like you." Kia says confidently.
I smile. Suddenly I feel like a child.
" Really I never would have thought that." I barely whisper.
Kia suddenly tries getting up. I try hovering but he says to back off.
I give him space.
Like nothing had happened Kia is walking around.
\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|
3 years later
I walk on stage hand and hand with Kia. We are doing this show. People think it is magic but it's our powers that we have developed. I guess no one will ever understand us.
We are doing a special tonight because it's our favorite day hallow's eve. Instead of bowing tonight though I was to be in this dress for a dramatic finale.
My red gown hugged me like a princess' dress.
Someone come by and blindfold me and led me to the stage.
I start to panic until I felt Kia's hand.
My powers allowed me to remove my blind fold without my hands.
There Kia was on one knee.
" Jaz would you do the honour of marrying me" Kia asks with a look of please don't reject me.
I boom " Yes"
Our crowd has started cheering.