Chapter 9

I wake up. My head is pounding and I felt tired. My vision is all blurred, but after a couple minutes, I realize that I'm strsped in a char in an interaction room.

 My vision is all blurred, but after a couple minutes, I realize that I'm strsped in a char in an interaction room

     "Where- where am I...?" I murmur.

     "In an interigation room, obviously." A voice responds.

I look up to see someone in front of me. At first, I couldn't see them that clearly due to my blurred vision, but after a while I see their face.

 At first, I couldn't see them that clearly due to my blurred vision, but after a while I see their face

     "EW!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT??" I scream in disgust.

The woman's face turns red.

     "SHUT YOUR BUBBLE GUM DUM DUM LOOKING ASS BEFORE I KILL YOU LIKE I DID WITH MY HUSBAND!!"

Okay, maybe I should stop talking.

     "Ahem, anyways," she says, calmed down, "Let's get down to business."

     "🎵🎵TO DEFEAT! THE HUNSSS!!🎵🎵" I sing.

The lady looks annoyed.

Suddenly, someone else stepped into the room through the door. It was...

     "TOM?!" I exclaim. "Y-YOU KIDNAPPED ME!! YOU P-PROBABLY PLANNED THIS FROM THE START!! A-A-AND I ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!"

     "Well," He replies, "I'm literally gay."

     "Oh," I say, "BUT THEN WHY DID YOU KIDNAP ME??"

     "Oh, I can explain that to you." The woman says, "Does the name 'J.J' ring a bell?"

OH NO! Does this have to do with something with the mafia? I better play dumb.

     "J.J? Nope. Never heard of it. Nada. Nein. Nie. No. Never. Not at all."

The woman steps back with a thinking face on.

     "Hmm... something tell me you're lying..."

Right at that moment, someone flew through the door, kicking the lady in the face during the process.

And it was no other than...

     "J.J!!" Tom, the lady, and I all say in sync.

     "Y.N..." J.J says with a brave voice, "I waited an entire year in the car, and I felt something wasn't right, so I went to check you..."

     "So, you did know J.J you dirty lying bitch!" the lady says, getting up.

     "Hello..." J.J looks at her, "...Mom."

OMG PLOT TWIST😳😱😨😩😟

     "And..." J.J turns to Tom, "...Brother."

DOUBLE PLOT TWIST?! 😟😳😱😩💀

     "How's Yoyo?" Tom asks.

     "She's fine, but you, on the other hand, TomTom, what happend to you?"

Tom looks down at the ground, avoiding eye contact.

     "We were supposed to earn justice together, all of us, but then you just left... and apparently you teamed up with her." J.J says, giving his Mom a dirty look.

     "It was the safest option..." Tom says quietly.

     "WE WERE SUPPOSED TO DEFEAT HER TOGETHER, TOMTOM! WE HAD TO AVENGE DAD AND HAVE HER PAY FOR EVERYTHING SHE HAD US GO THROUGH!" J.J says tearing up, but maintaining a strong voice.

T

om started crying trying his best to hide it.

     "Oh, J.J..." J.J's Mom says, putting a hand on his shoulder as to reassure him, "TomTom just realize that joining me was not only the safest, but also the right option... and it's not too late to turn back to me... you can even bring your little girlfriend..."

J.J jerks his shoulder, causing his mom's hand to fall.

     "Fuck you." He said.

BAM.
In a flash, J.J got out a gun and shot his mom.