"I wish you too would stop acting like this" Nicki cried.

"It's been over a week, and how the fuck am I supposed to have a conversation with you two if you're not talking to each other," she said.

I slightly pulled my eyebrows together "Leah knows that I love her, and I apologized already about our disagreement, I just don't agree with her friend staying in my home" I said.

"You mean my brother's house?" She said.

"Damn Leah, that's low even for you" Nicki mumbled.

I ignored her remakes as I didn't want to cause a scene. His words hurt but I decided not to speak on it.

"Besides she's not even wearing her ring, can't be in love that much" Leah said.

I glanced down at my hand as my wedding ring wasn't noticeable.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself.

I rolled my eyes in her direction "I took it off this morning and forgot to put it back on" I said honestly.

"As far as we know" Leah mumbled.

The football game had started as August was in as quarterback.

His first pass was incomplete as I started to hear some mumbles from behind me.

"He's only playing because of who his dad is," a woman said from behind me.

"Shit I would too because Von is fine as hell," the girl next to her said.

I rolled my eyes "watch how you talk about my son" I said as I turned around to face them.

Their eyes grew wider as they noticed who I was.

"Hoes" I mumbled to myself.

"Take it easy Jas" Nicki laughed.

"Look who's here anyway," she said.

My eyes traveled back towards the parking lot as Von, Durk, and Jessica stepped out of the truck.

"Why the Fuck is she with them?" Nicki said.

"Does it fucking matter?" Leah said.

"She did build a relation with August when Jasmine decided to step down from her mommy duties" she added.

"Leah chill the Fuck out!" Nicki said.

For some reason, it hurt worse to see with my own eyes. I thought to myself.

I just couldn't believe that he hadn't done anything with her.

I looked away as he glanced my way.

"What's up y'all," Muwop said as he walked towards up.

"Nigga!" How do you just pop out of nowhere? Nicki said.

"I'm like that!" Muwop said with a smile.

"Von sent me over here to get King and liberty for a moment," he said.

I glanced at him, "he couldn't do that shit himself?" I asked.

"Soft ass Nigga" I mumbled.

I looked in the other direction in which he was standing.

He was already glancing my way as I pointed my middle finger in his direction.

"That's not nice mommy," Liberty said.

"Then tell your daddy to start being nice and then I will too," I said.

"I'm going over there too," Leah said as she picked liberty up, while Muwop pushed the stroller.