INTRODUCTION

[𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑠𝑡]

〰️〰️〰️

"I don't see it. The. . .thing you see in her. I don't think it's there."
"Just because you don't see something doesn't mean it's not there. Some of the most wonderful things in the world are invisible."
"You think she's wonderful?"
". . .Yeah. Yeah, I really do."
"And you think she's worth it?"
"Without a doubt."

〰️〰️〰️

Evelyna Nova Dubois; that is who she is meant to be. But she prefers it without the Evelyna, and decides to go by Nova.

She is a Slytherin and destined for greatness in her future, to stand by the Dark Lord and to stay truthful and faithful till death. She must make her parents proud, by showing them that their daughter — whom they raised to be observant and quick-witted — can fulfil her path to this greatness, possibly by becoming a death eater for the Dark Lord.
This is the only thing Nova knows of. This is what she has been told she must believe in and follow to receive her parent's approval. So this is what she must aim for. Her plans are set.

Until, a certain messy haired, saviour complex and cocky Gryffindor, shows her that she indeed, has a choice in her own life and must reach for what she truly believes in.

A world in which James Potter gives Nova Dubois a second chance in life.

How could she even say no to dimples like those?