Chapter 28: Over This Shit

Start from the beginning

As everyone made their way inside I decided to sit towards the back of his office. I needed time to think but still observe things. I looked over at Eli and Jonah who having a hushed conversation. It wasn't until now that I noticed Jonah looked different. He'd cut his hair shorter but there was something else.

"So I think we need to make a plan on how to handle this situation

"So I think we need to make a plan on how to handle this situation." Jonah stated getting everyone's attention.

"I thought the plan was to kill Sophia and Emilio?" KarriLynn said.

I glanced at Martín. He hadn't said anything but I could tell that wasn't what he'd hoped to hear. I really think he believes he can talk some sense into that deranged nutcase he calls a daughter. I can only imagine how this must feel to him and his wife.

"Cara (dear), let's make a few options and leave that as the final one" Jonah suggested. Martín is his friend so I think he's trying to soften the blow for him.

"Fine but all I'm saying is a bullet to the skull would end this quicker than talking it out" KarriLynn stated before sitting on Kings lap.

They all talk some more while I mostly stared out a window. There's so much on my mind and this is the worst timing to have to do this shit.

"Mia baby..." I heard Eli's voice say pulling me from my thoughts. "What do you think we should do?"

"Well first we need to know exactly where they are. That way we know how to get in and out of said location. Also we need to know how many men they have. We don't want to go inside someplace and we're out numbered. I'd say take at least a day to get every bit of information before we deal with those two" I said turning back to the window.

"She has a point. Okay...Taz get Sia on the phone and get me a location. Then get us as close to them as possible."

"No need to call me, Elijah. I'm right here. And I brought some help."

In walks a really pretty woman behind Sia.

They looked a bit alike so I assumed she was another daughter of Martín's

They looked a bit alike so I assumed she was another daughter of Martín's. She looked a bit familiar but I couldn't figure out why.

Eli has told me about one of the Espinoza sister's that Ash is secretly in love with but couldn't be with. So I look over at him and based on his face, she's definitely the one. He was staring at her in a way that told me he wasn't expecting to see her. He's always seemed like such ladies man so it's weird seeing him look so heartbroken.