Suck Gas, Evil Doer!

Start from the beginning

He pulled to a stop on a platform and it started lifting and he hopped off the bike.

"So who are you and how did Negaduck get his hands on you?" My laugh turned into a gasp. I pulled up my shirt. A bruise was forming wrapped around my ribs. "Dam- *cough*."

"Got to love kids." I attempted to laugh again and grabbed my ribs. "Owe."

"Yeah," he laughed. He wrapped an arm around me and helped me stand.

"As for how I got there. I was sucked here from another dimension."

"Great." He rolled his eyes. I looked at him. "Sorry, not you. I just haven't had the best luck with dimension-hopping."

A scream came from above us to emphasize his point.

"Take that!" A young voice echoed, which was followed by a grunt.

"Gosayln!" DW looked for her as the floor clicked into place. We locked eyes with Gosayln, who was pummeling Drake.

"____! Help!" Drake called like he was dying.

"Seriously? She like ten," I laughed and grabbed my ribs. Darkwing helped me to the couch and was relieved to have the pressure off.

"He appeared in the middle of the kitchen, scaring me and Honker!" Gosalyn said.

"What were you two doing in the kitchen?" DW asked. She gave an-what Louie has taught me to be-too innocent smile and stepped away from Drake a little. Darkwing sighed, then jabbed a thumb at the two of them. "You know him?"

"Unfortunately."

"Hey! I'm not hitting a child!" Drake yelled as Gosayln kicked him in the ribs. "No matter if she deserves it."

"All right, get off him, young lady." DW made his way towards them, picking her up.

"Thank you." Drake stood, dusting himself off.

"Hey! How do you know he's not Negaduck in disguise?" Gos was still trying to kick Drake.

"Besides the fact I just got done fighting him," her father narrowed his eyes, "have you ever seen Negaduck restrain himself from fighting back?"

Gosayln made a "my bad" face and apologized to him. He wasn't listening. He was eyeing the gadgets lying around.

"You thought I was Nega who now?" Drake asked.

"Jim." Everyone looked at me. "They thought you were Jim."

"Jim was Darkwing, not Negaduck," Drake corrected me with an 'you're an idiot' tone.

"Not according to the season finale or that fire."

He stared at me and blinked.

"Is he okay?" Gosayln jumped out of her dad's arms and pulled on Drake's cape.

"He'll be fine. Just needs a second to process," he interrupted me, knocking Gosalyn to the side with his outburst.

"I'M SORRY WHAT?! THAT'S SOMETHING THAT WOULD ONLY BE ON THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTS!" He rushed me and pushed my shoulders into the couch. His words barely made sense to me. I knew the others weren't following. "Only available to a select few. How and when did you see it?! And why wasn't I invited? I'm never talking to you again! How can I get my hands on it?!"

"You're hurting me." He eased up a little but was still determined. "Calm down. First, I am from a different dimension and I didn't know it was in the script until he told me. Second, the scripts are in Scrooge's archives."

"I'm sorry, what's happening?" Darkwing asked, confused.

"Jim Starling is the director and creator of a show called Darkwing in the universe we came from and it was," Drake cut me off.