Prologue

NARRATOR

She sat on the snow she made and sighed sadly while playing with her snow, her white hair moves with the cold wind around her, her eyes turning white while she uses her magic.

"Why am I not normal like other people?" She asked herself, looking at the sea of stars above her.

Freya, she does not have parents nor a username. Even friends or love ones, she's also what you call a lonely girl, a lonely fellow with only her snow giving her company.

But she wishes for more, she wants friends, she wants a family, she wants to be loved and to love, but for her.. who wants to love a freak? A monster?

Do you know why she's a monster? Because her powers are stronger than any other cold things, especially when she looses control, she can make a snow storm if she wants to, she can even make everything an ice.

Anything she touches without thinking would Immediately turn to ice, and only her steady mind can change it back. She tried everything, but no fire can tame her powers, no fire can make her warm and it saddens her alot.

*Pat* *Pat*

Her eyes widened when she heard footsteps at the left side of the forest.

"Humans.." She whispered and Immediately stood up, before thinking of not making a snow on the tree and climb on it just as soon as the humans arrived where she was a moment ago.

"Snow? At the middle of summer? It's strange.." One of the men said before touching the snow, but backing away as soon as he touched it.

"This.. this snow.." He stuttered and the other men with him looked at him with a confused expression.

"What's wrong?" They asked.

"It's.. Colder than anything I've ever touched." He said, looking at his two fingers that he used to touched the now. The men also looked at it and their eyes almost got out of their sockets, looking at it.

"Your fingers, it's covered with ice." One of them said with widened eyes.

"It.. it's cold.." He said, his hands shaking very fast.

"We need to get you home and make you warm." One of the men said and took the man who was shaking with coldness.

Freya just watched them leave with a guilty expression, thinking that she was the reason why the man's finger is now covered with ice. A tear fell from her eyes.

"If only I am a normal human, then people would not get hurt because of me." She whispered, trying to hold her sobs.

She knows how to heal the man, but she is too scared to show herself, even tho they won't get to kill her, because even before the weapon could hit her, it will turn to snow like ashes.

Because she also knew that the ice would never melt away, it's too complicated, too overpowered.

"I guess I have to follow them," She said, following the men, she couldn't let the ice stay. It might damage the rest of his blood. This is what she always does, if she saw or felt someone touch her snow, she is always on a mission to heal them.

"It won't even melt, what's wrong with this ice? I guess you have to sleep close to the fire place, dude." One of the men said after a few hours, making Freya sigh.

After a few more hours, everything in the house became dark, and she can now feel everyone is asleep. She reminded herself not to make something freeze and got inside the house sneakily, turning her body to white snow.

Her body again turned into a human figure and she touched the man's freezing hand, taking the snow inside her, as the man stopped shaking.

She was about to go when the man held her wrist.