Chapter 1

Kiyotaka POV

Opening my eyes, I looked at my surroundings and noticed that I was in a completely different place. I was in a cave.

Strange. I remember dying, but it seems like I'm still alive though I couldn't identify my exact location. I also felt different. I looked at my hands and noticed that my nails had become sharp and slightly longer than before, and my clothes are the same one as from ANHS.

[Notice: Individual Kiyotaka Ayanokouji had been reincarnated as a Greater Demon]

Looks like I wasn't imagining the voice in my head while I was on the verge of death. And... reincarnated as a demon?

I remember the Professor always talked about anime. Sometimes he would talk about 'Isekai' where people get summoned or reincarnated in another world. However, since it doesn't make any sense, I did not believe it. Death was death, there was no reincarnation... or so that was what I thought. Right now in front of me was a whole new place which looks way different from Japan.

I had lots of questions on my mind, but let's put them aside for now. I could feel lots of monsters near me. Even though I can't see them, I could somehow sense them nearby. I wonder how?

[Answer: The individual Kiyotaka Ayanokouji can sense the magicule near the user with the help of skill 'Magic Sense'.]

"What is a 'magicule'?"

[Answer: Magicules are another type of energy, or a special type of energetic material, apart from the regular physical energy. Magicules are usually associated with monsters, creatures who are innately based on magicules and whose bodies tend to be more based on magicules than physical matter the higher their rank is.]

So the higher your magicules are, the more powerful you are. Which means there's some type of hierarchy system in this world.

"What's a 'skill'?"

[Answer: A skill is an ability that on rare occasions, can be acquired in recognition of some form of personal growth.]

And so, I began asking some questions to get a better understanding of the world. The girl's voice was called 'Great Sage'. She said that there were humans who came from another world called 'Otherworlder'. They tend to have skills that's far stronger than the normal skills called 'Unique Skills'.

'Unique skills' are basically a set of rare skills on the next stage of skill called 'Extra Skills'.

'Extra Skills' are skills with power and efficiency magnitudes higher than the common skills. An example of an 'Extra Skill' is the 'Magic Sense'.

She explained to me that my 'Unique Skill' was called 'Skill Creation' which means I could create Skills ranking from the common ones to the 'Unique Skills'. With the amount of Magicules I had, I could create a maximum of 3 'Unique Skill'. Not only that, but Demons had high magic potential, so I could use magic.

"Great Sage, is there a skill that allows me to absorb monsters to get their abilities and their Magicules?" I asked. Right now, I was still weak, meaning I would be prey for the stronger monsters. It doesn't matter how it's done, as long as I survive, that's all that matters.

[Answer: With 'Skill Creation', Individual Kiyotaka Ayanokouji is able to create 'Unique Skill' Gluttony' . Would you like to create Unique Skill 'Gluttony'? YES/NO]

"Yes."

[Report: Creating Unique Skill "Gluttony"... Complete.]

Since I'm in another world now, that man can't find me anymore. This means I have complete freedom. Now the question is: Peaceful life or Exciting Life.