(S2) chapter 1 Reunion part - 2

Start from the beginning

Minjae - I am sor-- ( she didn't even complete her sentence when jungkook kissed her back )

She immediately kissed him back with same love.... jungkook held her waist tightly and minjae circled her arms around his neck ...... Jungkook licked her bottom lip asking for permission to enter his tounge and minjae gladly welcomed him.....jungkook caressed her back feeling different times of emotions in him.......they were both into the moment... jungkook pulled away before he do something more...

Jungkook -  I l-love you m-minjae. ( He said breathing heavily )
Eunhae - I l-love you t-too jungkook

They both smiled and hugged each  other......

Minjae - by the way, you don't need to be jealous.....he has a boyfriend.....( Jungkook smiled in relief )

Jungkook - thank god!.....so are we dating ( she said while blushing a little and scratching his nape )
Minjae - ( laughed a little ) yes kook....( She pecked his lips)

Minjae - let's tell this to unnie and oppa ( she smiled )

Jungkook smiled and interwined his hands with minjae and started to search for eunhae and taehyung....

After 5 minutes of searching they spotted tae and eunhae near the pool area.....eunhae was sitting in tae's lap and they both were laughing and giggling....they were both shocked but after some seconds they looked at each other and smirked....

Jungkook and minjae stand behind them and cleared their throats...eunhae flinched and get off of taehyung's lap... taehyung also stood up...

Jungkook - mind explaining this? ( He said with a poker face )

Taehyung - ahm...w-what ( he was nervous and kook and minjae was trying hard to control their laugh)

Minjae - unnie sitting on your lap ( she said with a duh! Voice )

Eunhae - um..ah..aish .

Jungkook and minjae failed to control their laugh and laughed their asses off.....while tae and eunhae look at them with 'wtf' face....

Minjae - oh god just look at their face....( She laughed)

Jungkook - I knows right.

After a while they calmed down and face taehyung and eunhae....

Minjae - so..who confessed first ? ( She said with a smirk )

Taehyung - umm....eunhae...( He blushed )

Jungkook - ohoooo!!! Noona first huh!!!( He started to tease them )

Minjae - but seriously....I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!( She squealed )

They all hugged and smiled.....

Jungkook - we also have something to tell you!

Taehyung - what?

Jungkook - me and minjae is also dating now..( he said with a shy smile )

And taehyung didn't waste any second and teased them...

Taehyung - mhmm.....who said it first huh!!! I bet it would be you jungkook ( he nugded his  arms and teased them )

Jungkook - no hyung it was minjae ( he shy smiled )

Minjae - yeah because he was jealous of my gay friend ( she laughed )

After a while of teasing and laughing they all decided to give the news to their other friends.....