The young blonde Dragonoid meekly spoke up. "Will we have to work with the members of the Tomb?

"Why do you ask?"

"W-Well... I don't really like... working with new people..." Avarita trailed off quietly, not wanting to speak any louder. Her pointed ears were starting to get red and pointed downwards, which Hiyori found adorable and interesting.

It always surprises me to see them so... alive.

"Do not worry, Avarita. I will not force you to work with them. But there will be times where you need to, under certain circumstances and you need to be prepared for it." The archangel explained to her.

"And that won't... happen a lot, right...?"

Hiyori smiled at Avarita's reluctance. "I can't promise that, Avarita." She teasingly said. To which the young Dragonoid let out a grumble and sunk into her chair and Hiyori smiled wider at that.

"Come on now, it can't be that bad. Either way, see it as a way to strengthen our bond with them. In the end, we are all under one allegiance, aren't we all?"

Everyone voiced their agreements, with Avarita still grumbling under her breath. Python sent her a stern look—just like that of a parent—and Avarita sat properly, though a pout was present on her face.

"Continuing, I have to make it clear that the situation we are in right now is prompting the highest security level. We are in the middle of a foreign land and the only one we can trust right now is in the Tomb of Nazarick. Outside parties are to not be trusted until proven, is that clear?"

"Yes!" They all replied.

"Good. That is all for me to say. Is there anyone here who would like to say anything?" Hiyori asked the table, to which she was responded with silence and understanding faces. "Okay, then that is all for this meeting. If you have any questions after this, feel free to visit my office. Until then, do your duties. You are all dismissed."

"Surely, I am not the only one who felt intimidated by her highness?" Aergia, the Nephillim, spoke up in a while.

They just got out of the meeting hall, and they felt their muscles relax. Everyone had the same thought, being in the same room with Hiyori was nerve-wracking. They were just talking with her about changes in the Temple and security measures, but no one thought that it would be that pressuring to speak out or merely be in her presence.

No, they were not scared of her, rather they felt... reminded. They felt that they were reminded as to who they were, and to who Hiyori was.

She was their god, and they were her followers.

"Everyone felt that..." Harp sighed out, her wings drooping down and relaxing from being tensed up for a long time.

"But that aura..." Libido licked her lips, remembering the sheer intensity of just being near her.

"Stop that thought, right now," Lamia grumbled as she lightly hit Libido on the head with a fist. Libido let out a husky laugh and hugged the naga. "Let me go."

"Are you jealous~?"

"Please control yourself. Harp?"

"Ah! Um, sorry, Lamia, I think I... remembered I had to do some stuff! Bye!" As soon as Harp finished saying that, she lifted her wings and took off, flying through the corridors.

"Goodness, don't break anything!" Lamia shouted to the already-departed harpy.

"Hey, wait for me!" Gloria shouted after Harpy in excitement and ran off, following the harpy. Lamia sighed and tried to pry herself off of Libido. "Are you not satiated or something?"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 14, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑 || OVERLORDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें