"What do you mean, Jungkook-ah? I just want to help you relax, so sit down for me, alright?"

"Yeah, you're saying that, but you're looking at me as if you're going to punch me," Jungkook said, raising an eyebrow and taking a step back. "Did I make you angry? I didn't mean to, I was just worried and-"

Yoongi chuckled, his gummy smile showing. However, it wasn't as bright as usual. The dark aura he gave off made his smile look creepy. Wicked, even. Jungkook's throat tightened and he didn't dare finish his sentence.

"No, no you didn't. Don't worry about that, Jungkook-ah. Don't worry about anything. Just focus on relaxing. You've had a long day, haven't you? You want to lie down, don't you?"
Jungkook frowned, strangely captivated by Yoongi's words.

"I-I...I don't...you were supposed to explain...hyung what...what..." Jungkook trailed off, eyes locked on Yoongi's.

"I'll explain everything, Jungkook-ah. In due time. For now, just lie down. Go to sleep."

Yoongi stepped closer and softly pushed Jungkook's shoulders down, making him sit on the edge of the bed. Jungkook stared up at him, unable to look away.

"Hyung...I'm not tired...I should...Taehyungie-hyung...he's waiting..." Jungkook said, his voice nearly a whisper. He saw how Yoongi's eyes turned darker, pupils dilating ever so slightly. Why did that happen? Was that normal? Was his hyung sick?

"I know, I know." Yoong shushed him, putting a hand on top of his head as he sat down on the bed next to the maknae. "I'll tell him you suddenly felt exhausted. You do feel exhausted, don't you Jungkook-ah? You say you're not tired, but your eyes are drooping. You're so tired, Jungkook-ah."

Jungkook felt a strange pressure from Yoongi's hand, and indeed his eyes were closing. He was almost nodding off, but wasn't that strange? He'd felt fine just a moment ago, how could he suddenly feel so exhausted? So sleepy?

"Hyung I..." He mumbled, but it felt too tiresome to speak. It took too much energy, energy he felt drain from him by the second. Was Yoongi...doing that? No, he couldn't do that, could he? He was just telling Jungkook the facts, the things he observed, that Jungkook seemed exhausted.

"Go to sleep, Jungkook-ah."

And he was out. His eyes closed and he drifted off to sleep so suddenly that he fell sideways onto Yoongi's lap.

Yoongi smirked. Jungkook wouldn't be bothering him for a while.

He hoisted up the unconscious boy and laid him down on the bed. He was even nice enough to cover him with the blanket.

Yoongi wasn't worried that Jungkook had seen his yellow eyes. He wouldn't remember it once he woke up, after all. He would only remember feeling sleepy...then tired...then exhausted, and Yoongi being there for him to put him to bed.

Yoongi mentally patted himself on the back. He'd reacted quickly and efficiently, and even got the chance to take some of the boy's energy. It had been so easy, way easier than he thought with the maknae. Easy and delicious...

He couldn't take too much...oh no, that would kill the boy. But he'd been hungry...so hungry...especially after playing with his captive back in the tunnels...

Yoongi felt wide awake now that he'd replenished his energy, and he debated what he should do. Going to bed was no good...not with all that energy coursing through his veins keeping him up...maybe he should've played with Jungkook some more, dragged it out a little longer.

He sighed at his quick dealing with the situation. It was no fun. Maybe he should scare someone else...make them cry...make them scream...

He shook his head. No, he couldn't be too obvious. His fun playing Yoongi would be cut short too early if anyone noticed and he'd have to kill them already. He didn't go through all the effort only to have this body for just a few days.