Drama Drama

Y/N POV

I was woken up by my family owl tapping on my window. In was unsure why though mother and father never write this early in the year. I walked to the window and took the letter. I gave him a treat and a pat on the head before he flew away. I opened the letter and found out it was from Draco.

____________________________________

                Dear Sister,

I know you might be confused with this letter

but I needed to know something. Is it true you and Theodore

did stuff in your room. Everyone is talking about it. Matter a fact it

has gotten around to the whole school. Come to my dorm before you 

leave the common room.

                                                                                            From Your Lovely Brother, 

                                                                 Draco

____________________________________

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I screamed completely forgetting about the visiter in my bed.

"Y/N inside voice its 11am" Theodore said with his head in the pillow. I laughed.

"Sorry but it seems a rumor has been started against us." I laughed out. Theodore sat up and walked over to me.

"What kind of rumor?" he asked.

"Apparently we slept together last night and it's all over the Hogwarts." I told him still laughing.

"Seriously again. Why can't people just leave us alone? We are best friends and yeah I have liked you for like ever but I respect that you don't feel the same." He blurted out.

Theodore has liked me since we were 8 years old. Draco and him were playing in the garden while I was getting ready for the party my parents were throwing. After I got dressed I went to walk around in the garden but when I got out their Theodore have a thorn in his finger. I went over to him and he was crying. I grabbed his hand and slowly pulled the thorn out. Draco was laughing so I grabbed his hand and stuck it in his pinkie. Then he started crying and Theodore and I started laughing. Draco pulled the thorn out and started yelling at me but that's when our mother came out to grab us for the party.

Theodore is like a big brother to me which is one reason why I can't date him. I don't mind his crush because he doesn't act on it. The only times he acts on it is when he wants to get a girl off his back. Thats why he annoys me so much. He is either full on making out with a girl or he is telling a girl to go away by flirting with me.

"They enjoy seeing us suffer. Besides this happens like once every year so we don't need to care for the rest of year" I said with a smile.

"Oh yeah haha it still makes no sense for the reason behind this rumor." He said with a fake frown that made us both laugh.

"Anyways I need to go talk to my brother" I got out of bed and changed into my robes. Yes he saw me change. So what? I might have said I wouldn't date him but that doesn't mean we haven't had sex.

I left the room and walked to the boys side. The guys that saw me just went 'oooo' or 'hey Y/N meet me in my dorm tonight'. Very annoying to say the least but one of the comments was out of line.