Sleepover

Hihi I am so Srry I have not been updating, I'm just very tired and not motivated but I like updating/writing stories for u! Enjoy this<3

Plot:Chris has a huge crush on his best friend Parker and they are having a sleepover and thought it was a good time to confess and get it over with.

No ones POV
It was the day that Chris and Parker was gonna have a sleepover and Chris was excited. He has been waiting for this day and it is happening, he was gonna tell Parker his feelings for him
He knew if Parker didn't like him he wouldn't be a baby and run off, instead he would be strong and except it,I would I got rejected- anyway Chris is now packing to go over to Parker's house.

Chris POV
Ah yes my favorite part of the day going to Parker's house and telling him my feelings, I had feelings for him for so long and it's hard keeping it to myself-
Knowing he probably doesn't even like me like that.

I'm now driving to his house and is excited as ever, "he good Chris and don't cause try " my mom says "mhm ok!" I say she scoffs she knows I have a crush on him, which was kinda a bad idea to tell her bc she told my father! (A/n:Hate when that happens 🙄😔)
   I'm finally at his house and I get out with my bag of things "be safe! And have fun!" She says as she starts driving I look at the house ,it's really pretty I go to the door and knock on the door "hello?- oh! Chris hi I'm glad u came!!" Parker says moving to the side to let me in.

I go in and put my bag down "I'm so excited! We can play games watch movies!" He says, I chuckle "that would be fun!" I say we go to his room.

———————————-———————————————
I'm so Srry:( I'll continue this I promise! I'm very tired hehe😅 bye <3.
Stay safe! Ily all!
Mwah!!!