Part 9

𖨆꧁𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕝𝕤꧂𖨆

No one POV
It was the next morning and parker was a boy again! He was happy and so was Chris they didn't really know if Parker was still gonna have a child but Mike said they will most likely. After that they decided to eat and Parker Was eating a lot because he's pregnant- anyway after what happened Chris wouldn't let Parker go outside alone at all and being the protective boyfriend he should be! 😤✊ (Srry-) anyway it was about a week and Parker was forming a bump and Chris would like to touch or rub it or even speak to it that Parker found funny.

꧁month later brought to u by my lazy ass꧂

Chris POV
It was a month now and Parker's bump was getting bigger and I had to help him sometimes but I liked it he also wanted a lot of attention and food he was emotional sometimes when I didn't let him do something but I liked that I thought it was cute, anyway me and Parker are picking names for the are children but can't seem to find any- (hint hint any baby names for a boy and girl?-)

"hey baby" Parker said "yes?" I replied "can we get boba? I'm craving for it" "right now?" "Yes " I got up and told him if I can leave him for a little and he said yes he had Eli to play with so he said he's fine, I left after to get the boba after I got it I came back and gave him the boba he was happy he got it and drank it he said his favorite part of it was the black slimy balls in it.

(I'm srry for the font if u can see it- it did it randomly-)

Hello! I'm srry I didn't do this sooner I would have but I got grounded 😭 I'm so srry! But I will post a lot tomorrow I will try but I have a Dentist appointment tomorrow and I'm kinda scared but anyway I'm srry!!! 😭 pls forgive me! And pls give any name choices for the boy and girl they are having! And yes I do gacha so I will make them in their and edit them! Anyway have a good day or night! Bye!! ✨

Drink some water today! U are all loved! Don't forget that❤️ 😤✊❤️

Btw! The person in the pic is the person who gave me the idea! Shoutout to u! And pls sub to my Yt Channel that I will tell u about !