School

Chris POV
As I saw the boy eating he finished up the oranges and drank the water I grabbed the cup and put in the sink and grabbed the peeling from the oranges and threw them away, after that I decide to show him to the family "hey do u wanna meet my family?" I asked he looked up and said ya he got up and walked behind me, he was still a little paralyzed(I think that the word-) so he couldn't walk a little. I decided to show him to Micheal but Micheal had his *friends* over and Micheal was making to much noice so I went to Elizabeth first.

Elizabeth POV
I was playing on my phone looking thru Instagram I heard my door open so I looked and it was Chris and the boy, when they came in the boy was so adorable! I did notice he couldn't walk properly so I teased Chris they got closer and so I teased Chris like I said "sooo~ why can't he walk or did u do the deed?~" I winked and he hit my shoulder "shut up!" I laughed and looked at the boy, the boy looked confused and I just realized he is a little bean! So he is def a bottom. I decided to introduce myself "hello! I'm Elizabeth who are u!" I asked he looked at me and Chris and said his name "I-I'm Parker" he had a nice name! "O-oh btw u have a pretty name" he said I looked over at Chris who was blushing, I smirked and told Chris to take him to his room he nodded and went.

Chris POV
Elizabeth told me I should bring him to my room so I did he looked around and had a smile, is it bad for me to fall for him- even if I just met him, I sighed "u-uh Chris w-where would u s-sleep?" He said i blushed a little and patted my lap he turned a little shade of red and went to sit on my lap, when he did I put his head down so his head is on my shoulder soon after that I eventually went to sleep.

~~~
I was sleeping peacefully until I heard my mom wake me and Parker up. "Wake up!-" she looked at me and smirked I looked at him and then my mom flustered she wispers to me that we have SCHOOL, it online so that's good my mom said bc we have to use this app called zoom to use are classes because are wings and scares, I'm guess me and Parker have high school so we went down and eat. After got down mom handed me,Elizabeth and Parker are school stuff,lucky Micheal- he doesn't have to he's an adult but I hate how he doesn't have his own house so that me and Parker doesn't have to hear his moans at night bc his stupid Bfs! Anyway we get to my room and set up it's only 7:09 so we have till 8:00 to get on school so I let Parker sleep on my lap to sleep for a little, I get flustered when he sits on my lap but he doesn't I don't think he knows what I'm thinking-. I'm guessing me and Eli has the same classes same with Parker but Parker has only one different class so it's fine. It's now 7:59 and me and Parker are waiting till we press the zoom and get in, when it was now 8:00 we pressed zoom and we are in are class.

~~~
(Btw this will mostly be Chris POV)

Chris POV
School just ended and we have to do homework- bleh Parker had trouble so I had to help him, after a while we finally get done and put are stuff away, since Parker is innocent I picked him up and he was still light as ever, I blushed harder because how adorable he looked he noticed and got scared "omg Chris a-are u ok ur face I-is red!" He said while putting a hand on my forehead he said it felt hot and I said I was ok and so he laid it off, after a while another thing came it was a purple toy that Parker noticed he went to it and got happy.

~~~

Hello! I wanna say what should my next chapter be? Btw I will add smut In some of them 😏 bc I like it ✨ spicy ✨anyway have a good day!