It was the photo of Ruan Yan and Lu Boliang at the awards ceremony when they were freshmen.

Shen Jin's complexion froze, and he continued to drag the mouse down. But there are no other pictures related to Ruan Yan. Kari are all private pictures of ordinary middle-aged men or other female stars.

He clenched his right hand tightly, his fingers were held white, and some neglected clues gradually condensed into a net, and he seemed to be placed in it, firmly netted.

At night, lights, dim alleys, girls with the same eyes as Song Yemei, Lu Boliang who left with a sigh, men with knives...

He took a heavy breath and immediately pressed the landline on the table to connect the line to the secretary's office:

"Xiang Zhou, did you transfer the account to "Yesterday Entertainment" Jia Wei?"

"Not yet, what's the matter?"

"Transfer him 5 million, and I will buy a bigger one from him."

Boliang Entertainment.

Ruan Yan was wearing a black shirt and black skirt. The hem of the shirt was pierced into the hem of the skirt, so that her waist was thin and smooth, and she looked very capable.

Fang Bai came in with another cup of coffee: "How did I find that Sister Yan and Sister Xing's dressing styles are becoming more and more similar."

Ruan Yan raised her eyebrows: "Really?"

Fang Bai nodded solemnly: "Sister Xing has never looked for a boyfriend, and Sister Yan is also single. As we all know, the relationship between an agent and a celebrity is the most dangerous relationship!"

Xing Qingbai glanced at her, "I think, I don't have to work hard to be a queen woman."

Ruan Yan said, "Come on, I can afford both you and Fang Bai."

"Have you heard, this is courage." After Xing Qing finished speaking, he stopped joking with her, and asked her, "The Song family will definitely go to the Shen family for help now. It may not be long."

"It doesn't matter, as long as she and Zhou Zijue both go in. For people like them, the stain is the biggest price they pay for doing something wrong."

Ruan Yan glanced at Fang Bai and suddenly asked, "What kind of gifts do young boys your age like?"

"!!!" Fang Bai was excited.

"How small is it?"

Ruan Yan thought about it. Wen Yiyang is 21 this year. She said, "One year younger than you."

"Fucking so exciting?!" Xing Qing leaned over.

Ruan Yan explained to them: "Think too much, it's the college student I sponsored before. He helped me a lot with Zhou Zijue. I have to give someone a gift to thank you."

"Ruan Yan, you will regret missing the young boy." Xing Qing looked at her and sighed again and again, "Do you know what is harder than a diamond in the world?"

Fang Bai snapped back: "I know! It's a young boy..."

Ruan Yan's eyes were quick and her hands were quick, and she quickly covered her mouth: "Stop it."

Fang Bai blinked his eyes blankly.

Ruan Yan retracted his hand, picked up the script, got up and walked outside: "Remember to contact the director of "Vaggle" for me. Let's try this play."

She packed her bags and put on her mask and sunglasses.

Sure enough, these two women could not be counted on to help her.