47 - 52

English » » Chapter 47: Shura FieldThe Her That Is So Charming Chapter 47: Shura FieldSettings

Shen Jin looked at the two sentences sent by Song Yemei on the screen.

He replied: "What's busy?"

Song Yemei said, "Save Song Yun out."

Shen Jin: "Yes."

In the next second, Shen Jin went on to say: "You go in and stand for her."

Song Yemei has no more news to reply.

Shen Jin pulled his lips, no extra emotions on his face, and put the phone back on the table. Standing opposite to him, Xiang Zhou, Shen Jin raised his eyelashes and motioned for him to continue.

Xiang Zhou said: "Shen Chongli's system has been developed, and it is currently in the experimental stage. Yaofeng is currently indecisive between Qijun and Shen Chongli on Wen Yiyang's side."

Shen Jin pondered for a moment, and finally said: "Yes."

Xiang Zhou hesitated: "Now the board of directors has some opinions for you."

"tell me the story."

"Say that you not only lost the big case of Yaofeng, but also your personal style. There are still problems."

"Personal style." Shen Jin smirked, "Do I have to write a party application to help them manage a company?"

Xiang Zhou didn't speak.

"The old man is seventy-five this year, who can figure out what he is thinking. Once the kidnapping thing was over, my dad, Shen Chongli, his dad, crippled and dying, there is only one indisputable Lu Boliang, the company It's normal for these old things to jump in a hurry."

Shen Chongli looked at Xiang Zhou, "During this time, don't do anything, just stare at them first. The people who should be staring, the accounts that should be checked, are all walking in private."

Xiang Zhou nodded, and the seven secretaries of the secretariat were all staring at the group of people on the board at any time.

After speaking, Xiang Zhou went out holding the file.

Shen Jin sat at the table and picked up the phone. Song Yemei didn't send any more messages. He should have given up on him.

It would be useless if she sent any more messages. He would not trade Ruan Yan's affairs with Song Yemei. No matter how important things are, nothing can be done. Since Song Yun and she dared to do these bad things to Ruan Yan, they had to dare to pay the price.

And Zhou Zijue, regardless of whether Ruan Yan wants him to be detained or severely sentenced, he unconditionally supports him. Even if the judge has any unfair verdict, he doesn't mind carrying a steel pipe to beat Zhou Zijue's **** again.

Shen Jin collected the documents on the table, his eyes touched the SD card on the table, and he was slightly in a trance.

He thought for a while and inserted the card into the computer.

Shen Jin clicked the mouse, and sure enough, Ruan Yan deleted all the photos yesterday.

He scratched the photo. There are many photos taken by Jiang Wei in this card. The SD card for paparazzi photography has the largest memory. He glanced at him and was about to turn it off, but in an instant, he drew a familiar picture—