37 - 39

English » » Chapter 37: He is a stand-inThe Her That Is So Charming Chapter 37: He is a stand-inSettings

The store clerk heard the noise and ran out quickly. When she saw the black Bentley, her face changed. This happened in their shop, and Ms. Ruan's list was also counted on her head. In any case, she had to bear the responsibility.

"Sir, sorry, you..." The clerk hurriedly ran over to apologize cautiously

Ruan Yan also opened the car door and walked down.

The monitoring has not yet been adjusted, and Ruan Yan can't tell which party is more at fault. But in any case, after all, the loss of 4 million people was even greater.

Ruan Yan honestly followed the clerk and waited for the owner to discuss compensation.

A few minutes later, the door in the driver's seat was opened and a man with glasses walked down.

Ruan Yan recognized him as soon as he saw him. This was Shen Jin's driver.

He nodded slightly to Ruan Yan, with a respectful tone: "Miss Ruan, Mr. Shen said that there is no compensation."

The clerk breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the words.

Ruan Yan glanced at the black car. The black car glass was so tightly covered that she could not see the face of the person inside. But she could feel that Shen Jin must be looking at her through the car glass at this moment.

"No need, Lao Li, after the compensation result comes down, you send it to Fang Bai, and we follow the procedure." After Ruan Yan finished speaking, he said "Sorry" again, and turned around and prepared to return to the car.

"Ruan Yan."

The window of the car was rolled down, revealing half of Jin Jin's face, and his eyes were fixed on Ruan Yan.

"What's the matter?" She looked at him.

Shen Jin asked her: "Are you here to buy a car?"

"Um."

Shen Jin pursed his lips and said, "Zhang Xiaolan has her birthday today. Can you go back and celebrate her birthday?"

She didn't speak, nor did she move her foot forward.

Shen Jin added another sentence: "She missed you. Raise your gardenias well at home, and it's almost out of season."

Ruan Yan was silent for a moment, and said, "Okay."

Fang Bai was over there, seeing that the situation was wrong, carrying the bag and Ruan Yan's walking stick, he was about to go over: "Sister Yan, I'll drive you..."

Before she finished speaking, a tall boy in black short sleeves walked out of the room, and the clerk next to him immediately shouted, "Mr. Xiao Jiang."

Jiang Che walked straight towards Fang Bai. He seemed to have just washed his face after he came back from a game. He wiped the water on his arm with a towel, and the other party smiled in vain: "Fang Xiaowu, why haven't you seen him for so many years? Still so lacking eyesight?"

Fang Bai cursed and wanted to go back.

Ruan Yan glanced at Jiang Che, walked over, and took things from Fang Bai's hand.