Chapter 51

Rong Qing… Rong Qing saw Lin Ji turn so red that he was about to emit smoke, and finally realized what he just said.

No!

Rong Qing saw his vision spin and his head feel faint.

What did I just say? It’s all because of you! It’s the wolf pup’s fault! He actually secretly screenshotted daddy’s picture!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Rewind time!

The thing that made me transmigrate into the big boss’s body, whatever you are, hurry up and rewind time to 5 minutes prior!!!

Rong Qing slowly closed his eyes.

Then slowly opened them again.

Lin Ji was still outrageously red.

Rong Qing turned around and slowly strolled behind his desk. He sat down, and face planted over the surface.

Very good.

Daddy is already d*ad.

D*ad from shame. Everyone, please pretend you can’t see me.

Rong Qing buried himself completely into the crook of his arm and covered himself with his hands. He could feel his hot breath hitting the surface of the table, and realized in retrospect that it fumed him even more delirious.

Numbly holding up his head, his gaze started to lose focus.

Lin Ji squeezed his earlobes, feeling the heat somewhat subside. He was a bit hesitant, but still walked over.

Don’t come over here! Go away!

Hearing footsteps, Rong Qing yelled loudly in his heart, wanting to cry.

“This was… all my fault.” Thinking for a moment, Lin Ji decided to first acknowledge his mistake.

Rong Qing abruptly lifted his head to look at him.

Lin Ji felt his ears starting to burn again. He pressed his lips together: “Don’t be like this. Ah... I was wrong. I shouldn’t have secretly taken pictures of you.”

Rong Qing jolted.

Yeah! Yes! That’s right! This was the wolf pup’s mistake!

He screamed in his heart.

If the wolf pup didn’t screenshot, then he wouldn’t have seen the background picture! If he didn’t see it, then he wouldn’t have touched the wolf pup’s phone! And if he didn’t touch the phone, then he wouldn’t have said such a stupid thing!

Very good! An answer was established! Therefore, it was all because of the wolf pup! Daddy is innocent!

Swiftly discovering an excuse to cling onto, Rong Qing slowly sat up straight. He stared expectantly at Lin Ji.

Quick! Keep talking! Take all the blame!

Seeing Rong Qing’s bright shining eyes recover, Lin Ji let out a faint sigh of relief in his heart. Again, he felt like he didn’t know if he should laugh or cry. Rong Qing… was hard to understand yet also very easy to understand.

Although he still felt a bit embarrassed, Lin Ji took his phone out nevertheless.

“Last time when I saw you sleeping, you really looked…” he paused, considering his word choice carefully: “too cute. Therefore, I took a screenshot secretly without asking your permission. I’m sorry.”

How am I cute!

Rong Qing rolled his eyes before accepting the phone.

He clearly was very imposing. 360 degrees of big boss aura. Not a single cute angle!