Adoption

phew after long time!!

The news of adoption was spread like wild fire through out the aryavart . Not only because the hastinapur family is adopting someone but more to that it was a sut.

Hastinapur palace was full of hustle bustle , servants were running here and there trying to organize the things at last minute . All royal family members were assigned different works by Queen herself.

Even though many were against the idea of adopting a low born, the Queen Gandhari has stood strong on her decision that made every one to shut their mouths.

All kauravs and dushala were happily participating in each every part of the process , where as eldest of pandavs was busy avoiding his own mother and tried to stick to yami who was staying there to witness much drama.

Where as other pandavs were still in dilemma what has happened to their jyesth . They were numb to the other changes happening in the around them. Bhishm and Guru Dron were busy with Bhargava and each and every thing he was instructing .

Dhritarastra was content seeing his wife and children happy. He still remembered when his wife asked something from him for the first time in his whole marriage life. He couldn't say no to her after listening to her words. Well let's say she literally threatened him saying that she will leave hastinapur with all their sons and daughters. He gulped imaging the fierce voice of Gandari which threatened him , he listened to her tone only when vidur has claimed his first born was evil, she literally fought with whole hastinapur for duryodhan . Now she is doing the same , but nevertheless her decision has always been in benefit of him.

Inside karn's room

Duryodhan , Yami , Radha , Ashwathama and shon were present in the room making karn change nearly 20 outfits. Out of all those outfits none yes from all those at a time.

Karn or our aditya was totally tired by just changing nearly 20 outfits. He was on verge to give up and go out nanga

"Radha maa aur kitne try karna hai mujhe , is se acha hota ki mein kuch bhi na pehnu" aditya started his wincing . "we are doin it for you so shut up you punk" yami smacked his head.

yaar boss mujhe yeh kaha phasa diya

abh mein ne kya kiya muhje kyun beech mein laraheho nalayak

boss ein logo ne muhje aj maar ne ka plan bana diya , agar mujhe kuch hua tho what about my wifey.

Dramebaaz , chup chup apne behen aur maa ka baat sun mein un dono ke beech nahi padna chahta hu mujhe chod do, pehlehi dau se bach ke bhaag raha hu beech mein disturb maat kar now shoo shoo

acha theek hai aaj kal insaniyat ke din hi nahi hai , mein chahtha hu ki app ki kubh pitayi ho shriman ke haath mein bye bye 😘

teri tho aaaaaaaaa..............

hello boss boss zinda hi hai na app ............ lagtha hai ki mere boss ne bucket kick kardiya

"radhey!!!!" a yell made him move out of his thought. "haa maa" "try this now go " she threw a dress on him

 "haa maa" "try this now go " she threw a dress on him