I hate how Louis managed to easily slip his way into my life and make me even more fucked up than I know I am.

I really do hate this.

All this change; both emotionally and physically.

"Harry, aren't you going to eat your breakfast?" Marcel asked me, gesturing to the plate of food infront of me. Louis looked at me and pushed it closer to me, saying I should eat something before school starts.

I smiled at him weakly and took a bite of the toast, getting lost again in my thoughts. I'm always lost in my thoughts-I should say overthinking really, that's all I do.

I continued to eat my food, but I felt Louis place his hand ontop of my thigh. That snapped me back into reality, and I may have jumped a bit in suprise, but Louid just played it off. He didn't even look at me, he just finished up his breakfast and only took his hand off when I finished up mine.

We placed our plate in the sink and went off, taking my car since I finally feel comfortable to drive now.

"You're really quiet. Are you okay?" I nodded and started up the car and drived out of the drivway.

"You sure?"

"Yeah Louis, I'm fine." He doesn't believe me, but I don't really care. I'm too much of a coward to bring up my thoughts.

"Hey." Louis said softly. I glanced at him and hummed in acknowledgement. "Erm...where do we stand in school?"

I didn't respond to that. I wasn't sure myself, so how could I explain? I know what I want, but for Louis...I can't be sure.

"Do you hate me?" I sighed. "Do you?"

Louis didn't answer at first, but he shaked his head after a few seconds. I couldn't press my smile down anymore.

"I guess you don't either, judging from your expression." Louis stated with a slight grin, crossing his arms and not saying anything the entire ride until we arrived at school.

"So...how do we act around eachother?"

"Just act like we ususlly would at home-not the sexual stuff though." Louis pouted but nodded; asking what classes I have after lunch.

"Just two, not my favourites though."

"Let's ditch."

"Seriously? Lou we just got back! We can't ditch."

"Tharn's here, I don't want to see him."

I understood where Louis was coming from, but he's got to get over Tharn someday. He can't just skip school everyday of his life because his ex is in school.

Still, I nodded and agreed because honestly skipping was sort of fun. Obviously wrong, but still really fun to do. So I don't really care.

"Fine. Now let's go get breakfast."

"We literally just ate."

"And?" Louis laughed and got out of the car. I followed him and we started walking into school together.

"You're becoming more like Niall, don't know if that's a good thing or not." I looked at him sadly. "Are you even ready to talk to Niall."