6- Explanation.. NOW!

Start from the beginning

Lucifer cuts his eyes at him. "Yeah, you better watch using our old names. It causes you just as much problem as it does me!" He mutters back. Lucifer then claps his hands and steps forward. "Shall we continue?"

Abel crosses his arms. "Is it going to be another race?!"

"No. Never the same trail twice!" Lucifer replies cheerfully.

"I do not say this often.. but I am a bit bored!" Cain exclaims.

Sophia holds up her hand. "May I suggest a game then?!" She asks excitedly.

Lucifer's eyebrow raises quickly. "A game?! Dear girl, this is not a game!"

"I know, but.. from what I have gathered we will ultimately be facing the same foe. So what does it matter who wins or loses?" Sophia asks.

049 shrugs. "She does have a point!"

"So I want to suggest a test of agility. The rules are simple, everyone must put forth their best effort. 343 and Lucifer get to pick their four-person team from those present. Winner takes the fabled SCP-272."

Lucifer thinks for a moment. "That is actually a very useful treasure! I agree to this!"

"WHOA WHOOA!! There is no way I am competing on Lucifer's behalf!!" Abel shouts as he points at Lucifer.

Sophia locks eyes with Abel. "Then you will not get an opportunity to see how your agility compares to the others'." She growls.

682 chuckles. "Scared you might be inferior, Abel?!"

"I AM INFERIOR TO NO ONE, REPTILE!!" Abel shouts back.

682 turns up his nose with a cocky smile. "That is not how I remember our match going! I recall crushing your ribcage until you suffocated on your own blood!"

"I dare you to try that again!!" Abel roars.

Sasha quickly steps between them. "How about you both shut the hell up before I remind you why I was a Queen!!"

Abel backs away, but 682 stares Sasha down.

"A Queen with no subjects is only a Queen in name alone." 683 rebuts.

Sasha stares back, not breaking eye contact. "Test me and you will be the next person I subjugate."

682 laughs as he walks away.

"Okay okay! What exactly is this 'test of agility', Sophia?" 343 asks.

Sophia grins confidently. "Dodgeball!"

Lucifer glares blankly at Sophia. "Is this chick serious?!

"Apparently." 343 replies.

"How childish!" Lucifer scuffs.

"Oh please! You love this idea!" 343 snaps back jokingly. "By the way, I am picking Rocky first!"

"Then I will pick the perky daughter.. just to even the odds!" Lucifer rebuts.

"That is a bold move!" 343 smiles.

"This will surely motivate Mr. Hagino to give it his all, just to spit me. Likewise, all this was the daughter's idea, so she will be very enthusiastic." Lucifer rebuts.

"You do remember what 272 does, correct?" 343 asks.

"Yes, it immobilizes a being by 'pinning down' their shadow. If I claim that prize then my army of shadows will have nothing to fear!" Lucifer laughs confidently.

343 rolls his eyes. "I pick Abel next."

"Then I choose 953." Lucifer quickly rebuts.

"Sasha will be my third!" 343 quickly retorts.

"And 093 shall be mine!!" Lucifer rebuts angrily.

They both look at 049, 682, Drake, and Cain thoughtfully.

"Uh.. Drake!" 343 exclaims after a moment.

Lucifer groans. "I guess I will go with Cain then.."

"Why am I the last pick!!" Cain exclaims.

"Because you are an unbelievable pacifist!!" Lucifer snaps back.

"When it comes to hurting or killing people, yes! However, this is just a simple game!" Cain replies.

Sophia quickly explains how dodgeball works to those who do not know and then takes her team to their side.

343 snaps his fingers as a bright red ball appears before each of the players. "Should.. we have different colors for each team?" He asks.

Sophia shakes her head. "It will not matter. Just keep track of who gets hit with one."

343 shrugs. "Okay!"

Sophia looks at her father with a confident smile. "Don't think I am gonna go easy on you!"

Rocky grins back. "I was about to say the same thing!"