『︎⁂︎𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇⁂︎』︎

Jensen had left the house, going into the woods. He liked to go there and write, a few poems.

He hadn't wrote a poem that wasn't severely depressing since his parents died.

『︎⁂︎𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇⁂︎』︎

Jensen walked into the house, later than he normally would be. "Hey," Jenna immediately yelled when he tried to walk up the stairs. "What are you doing back so late?"

He simply lifted his notebook, waving it around. "Sorry, lost track of time."

『︎⁂︎𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇⁂︎』︎

Jensen held a bag of chips in one hand, his candle in the other. Bonnie has came up to light up the candle he held. "How awkward is it?" He asked, knowing she would get what he was talking about.

She shook her head, laughing. "You can be a real jerk."

"So, Matt's being pretty pathetic." Jensen concluded.

『︎⁂︎𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇⁂︎』︎

Later they all had gone to the Grill.

"I still don't know how you can eat all that." Matt told the other.

"I'm hungry."

"Hey," Jeremy spoke, walking up to the group of older teens. "has anyone seen Vicki?"

"You're her stalker. You tell us." Tyler replied.

"I can't find her."

"She probably found somebody else to part with. Sorry, pill pusher, I guess you've been replaced."

"What?" Jensen immediately asked, looking between the two. "Pill pusher?"

"What's with the pill pusher?" Elena asked at the same time.

"Ask him." Tyler tilted his head in Jeremy's direction.

"You wanna do this right now?" Jeremy glared at the older one.

"Are you dealing?"
"You're selling?"
Both Gilbert siblings asked.

"She's never gonna go for you."

"She already did. Over and over and over again."

"What?" Jensen asked, shocked.

"Yeah, right."

"You slept with Vicki Donovan? I mean, Vicki Donovan slept with you?" Caroline asked, disbelief.

"There's no way." Tyler shook his head.

"And I didn't even have to force her into it." Jeremy continued to glare at Tyler.

"What the hell is he talking about, Ty?" Matt questioned his best friend.

"Nothing, man, just ignore him, he's a punk."

"You know what, how about all of you shut up and help me find my sister?"

I'll kill her Jensen thought. Jeremy was fifteen. Vicki was eighteen.

"We'll check the back." Bonnie spoke.

"I'll check the square." Math respond

"I'll come with you." Jeremy told Matt, following him.

"Oh, no, no, no. You are coming with me." Elena said, grabbing Jeremy. Then looking back at Jensen and tilting her head. "So that's your game now, dealing?"

"I'm not dealing." Jeremy denied.

"Look, I'm sick of the tough love speech, Jer. It's clearly having no impact."

"You and Jenna, between the two of you. Enough already! Why can't you be like Jensen?"

"I've told you to stop this, hell, I've taken a few of your supply and gotten rid of it." Jensen replies. "This isn't good for you Jer, you know we just want what best for you."

"We can stop if you want." Elena continued. "Send you to a therapist where you'll be forced to deal with it or to rehab where you'll sit in group and tell some stranger how you let your life fall apart. Or you could talk to me."

"I vote for none of the above."  Jeremy walked away.

"What can't you-" Elena turned to Jensen, about to ask why he can never side with her. Or help her take care of Jeremy.

"You know what?" Jensen snapped at her. "I do try to help him. But, right now what I'm worried is about the fact that Jeremy-our fifteen year old little brother-is apparently sleeping with a eighteen year old. And now I have to help find said eighteen year old without threatening her. Or at least in front of Matt. Drop it, I'll handle Jeremy."

『︎⁂︎𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇⁂︎』︎

"Jer," Jensen said, seeing his younger brother. "Stefan found Vicki."

Jeremy sighed. "Did Elena put you up to this?"

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay." Jensen smiled, seeing the sad look on his brother's face. "Hey, let's go."

"Jen, I'm really-"

"I'll pay." Jensen cut him off. "Ice cream, pie, burgers, whatever the hell you want."

"Fine, only because you are paying." Jeremy responses, following his older brother.

『︎⁂︎𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇⁂︎』︎

{1102}