Y/n:
You are digging your own grave by talking to me Kim. Go away before I damage that pretty face of yours.

You both were the center of attention in your class right now. Everyone was sitting in their place and was whispering about you.

Seungmin:
You don't even know who I am Kim Y/n!

Y/n:
Oh please. I'm not scared of you. Be thankful that I'm just using words and not actions.

Irene:
Kim Seungmin! Go to your place before I take you to the principal's office.

Seungmin:
Thanks to your savior. I'll talk to you later Kim Y/n.

With that he gone to his place opposite to yours. Irene took a seat next to you and took out her works.

Y/n:
I'll put a bullet into Mr.Han's head for putting me partners with that jerk.

Irene:
There will be a new student in our class. I wonder what will his schedule be like.

Y/n:
I don't care about that unnie. I'll just do my own work.

Irene:
I forgot to say, Mr.Park and Mr.Jeon quitted their job.

Y/n:
The hell?! Are you for sure?! Who told you that?!

Irene:
This news is all over our university. I think you didn't notice.

Then a man who is in his mid 20s entered the room with a boy who looks like a same age of Seungmin.

???:
Hello everyone. I'm going to be your new teacher for this period from now on. I'm Park Jinyoung and you can address me as Mr.Park.

Students:
Good morning Mr.Park.

Mr.Park:
Also today we are having a new student, introduce yourself.

???:
Hello everyone I'm Kim Junkyu. Please take care of me.

Mr.Park:
Okay. You can sit next to ...... the girl near the University President.

Junkyu nodded his head and sat next to you. You just had a neutral look on your face when you took a closer look at him. Without realizing you were staring at him.

Junkyu:
Staring is rude. I hope you know that.

Y/n:
Sorry, but I'm not staring at you. I'm Y/n.

Junkyu:
I'm Junkyu. You can call me oppa.

Y/n:
I'm sure you are Asahi's brother.

Junkyu:
What the hell?! How the hell do you know?!

Y/n:
That's for you to find out.

Mr.Park:
Okay everyone. Since it's my first class with you all, we are going to introduce ourselves. I'm Park Jinyoung. I have a lot of friends outside this university. And I'm 25 years old. Let's start from Ms.Bae.

Irene:
Okay Mr.Park. I'm Bae Joohyun. My friends call me Irene. Since I'm the calm one in my friends circle. I'm interested a lot in archery.

Y/n:
I'm Kim Y/n. I am the youngest in my family and the maknae of my friends circle. I'm from Busan. I'm good at martial arts.

As you finished your introduction you heard a lot of Whispers and comments. You ignored them and Mr.Park asked you something with a gentle smile on his face.