Nagida nodded his head, blushing slightly, "Yeah, sure."

"Okay!" Kayano exclaimed, "Now to figure out where we're going to go."

"Yeah." Sugino agreed, "Where should we start?"

"Where in Kyoto would be a good place to go?" Y/N asked his group and they definitely would have better knowledge about Kyoto than him, "What's even in the city?

Bitch-sensei watched her students from the sidelines, leaning against the window, listening to the conversations they were having with each other about their school trip to Kyoto.

She smirked in amusement, flipping her hair, "What children. After you've been all over the world, a school trip is nothing."

"Feel free to say, Bitch-sensei." Maehara said, not even turning around to look at her as he and his group were planning their trip.

Bitch-sensei's smirk faded from his lips, "Huh?"

"Keep the garden watered, okay?" Okano added as Bitch-sensei looked at them with completely blank expression on her face, taken aback by their responses, "Hey, where should we go on day two?"

"Maybe start in Higashiyama?" Kataoka suggested as Bitch-sensei narrowed her eyes, growing annoyed by her students ignoring her.

"Consider it's viability for assassination, though." Maehara said.

"But this route's more fun!" Okano argued.

Bitch-sensei have had enough of her students ignoring her and snapped. She pulled out her pistol and aimed it at them, yelling out, "What's that?! Don't you dare leave me out of the fun!"

"Look!" Maehara shouted, scared by the pistol, "Do you want to come or you don't?!"

"Shut up!" Bitch-sensei screamed, "I suppose I'll just have to!"

The door to the classroom was opened and Koro-sensei entered the classroom. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the octopus that just entered the classroom, noticing that a few of his tentacles were holding up stacks of red books. There was one more thing that caught their attention. That thing was the fact that the books were really long, with their size close to the one of cinder blocks.

"One for each of you!" He declared.

"What are they?" Isogai wanted to know.

"School trip guidebooks!" Koro-sensei replied as he zoomed across the classroom, putting a book in every one of his students hands. It happened so quickly and it was so sudden and the books were so heavy that they nearly dropped them.

"How heavy those things are?" Y/N asked as his book almost fell out of his grasp, because of how heavy it was.

"They're practically dictionaries!" Maehara added, holding his book as if it was a brick.

Koro-sensei made his way back to the front of the classroom and flipped through the pages, laughing, "Every sightseeing spot illustrated the top 100 souvenirs, and travel self defense how to square one to practical use! I stayed up all last night making them!" He held up a detailed model of a building and continued, "The first print comes with a papercraft model of Kinkakuji!"

"Just how psyched are you for this?" Okajima wanted to know.

The students spent the rest of the school day with their groups, planning our their routes for the school trip.

-----

The day of the school trip finally came and the students from Class A to Class E were on the train station, waiting to board the train which was going to take them to Kyoto. E Class watched how the students from the other classes were boarding the first class cars from where they were standing, waiting to board the second class car.