Part 8: Politics Galore

Start from the beginning

Eren was trying to converse with the guards, not that it would get him anywhere, you grumbled and laid against the wall.

"Who the fuck do the scouts think they are? Fucking drafting someone who doesn't wanna be there into their ranks, even so, it's not like it matters when we're in the clutch of the drunkards brigade."

Eren merely sighed at your new nickname for the MP's, you had been here for a few days and nothing had happened.

Someone jumped at the bars, sending several emergency signals through your brain, like a cheetah chasing down food and toying with it before eating. She started to speak in a kind tone that you didn't entirely trust. You were a moment away from slicing your finger on your ring and you weren't going to take many chances. (The blade is concealed so they didn't take it away)

"So, you're Eren and Y/N. How have things been? Are you well? I'm really sorry you two have had to wait so long, but here's your chance to finally get out!" Eren sighed in relief, you still weren't convinced. "One thing, you'll have to put these on..." The crazy lady held out two pairs of handcuffs.

You slipped them on and walked with her while an old man was sniffing you. Too distracted by this you didn't pay attention to the conversation.

"Oh it's fine, probably better if I don't explain anyways." You were shoved into the room and the doors slammed behind you.

You turned to see a giant courthouse, you had a feeling it would come to this and had planned accordingly.

Alright, if me and Eren are about to be killed. Transform and beat the shit out of them. Then run like there's no tomorrow, because if I don't, there won't be a tomorrow.

"Move." You were pushed by the barrel of a gun into a kneeling position, where a giant metal bar was placed over your cuffs, preventing you from moving.

"Your names are: Eren Yeager and Y/N L/N. As soldiers you have sworn to giving up your lives when called to, for the good of the people. Correct?"

You nodded, Eren remained blank faced.

"As commander of all armed forces, and due to the fact this case is going on during war-time, this case falls to me and will be under military law. I decide if you live or die, any objections?"

You had several, mostly about this being racist but you decided to keep it under-wraps, it probably wouldn't help your case.

"N-no." Eren answered for you.

"Very well. Covering up the existence of you two has proven fruitless, and unless we publicly disclose your being, we risk the threat of a rebellion. A choice must be made, and the branch that takes custody of you two will decide your fates, the Military Police, or the Scouts. First, I would like to hear the case of the Military Police."

You listened to the MP's claim and immediately forgot, you did the same with the scouts. You kept forgetting, until...

"Now now, save your personal disagreements for a more appropriate time. Now Mr Yeager and L/N, I have a question for you both,  can you still serve by controlling your abilities?"

Your response was immediate, as was Eren's.

"Yes sir!"

"Is that so, well these reports say otherwise, first we will settle Y/N first, then move onto you. Mr L/N, it says here that: Just after his first transformation,  you slaughtered 20 members of the Garrison in a single kick. Now I would like to call Commander Pyxis and refer upon his judgement for this, as well as any rebuttals you may have."

"The event did occur sir, Y/N did end the lives of 20 men under my command."

Zackery turned to you.