Season of Rhythm x Black haired!Reader (Scenarios)

[UNEDITED]

// FLUFF \\

Words: 1301
Requested by: @CrackySkykidVA

These are scenarios instead of the usual oneshot. It's actually my first time doing this sort of writing, so if I somehow manage to get the style wrong then I apologise xD

-

2nd POV

Rhythm Questgiver
He would never dare to think of you otherwise because of how drastically different your hair colour was compared to the others. Since you knew each other beforehand, you never felt the need to elaborate the reasons why your hair was the way it was. The Questgiver would continuously applaud you for being so independent, the lurking gazes of other Spirits or Children not fazing you when you walk by. Or even when you're performing in front of an audience with the group.

You seemed to 'enjoy' the surprised looks, so you had said nothing against those curious glances and would take all the pride in due to your hair. But later at night, Rhythm would bring you with him to go stargazing and always remind you that you are beautiful as you'd let out your emotions in private. You had grown tired of the constant whispers, instead seeking comfort from Rhythm as he'd silently hug you as you pour out your troubles.

Troupe Greeter
Troupe Greeter never pestered you about your hair when you were first introduced to the group. In fact, he was one of the few who didn't say anything until you approached him— which was rather ironic. He simply wasn't in the mood at the time, but that discomfort faded when you personally came to him.

After some time together, you grew to become closer friends, and you had the tendency to seek the Greeter out for giving the best hugs. He never refused and would also give you head pats when you'd feel the need for some comfort. Your story would be poured out to him in your own pace, and that's what made the Troupe Greeter feel so honoured and sympathetic. That you'd talk to him in your own time rather than be forced to because of feeling bad.

Festival Spin Dancer
Unlike the Greeter, Dancer had approached you and immediately introduced himself without asking for your backstory. He would wait for you to talk to him about your past in your own time since your beautiful black hair undoubtedly peaked everyone's interest. It would've surely been a sensitive topic to have started off with. After he showed the unfamiliar respect for you as a normal individual, you told him your story earlier than expected.

The Dancer still thought your hair was beautiful despite its origin, and so the bonds between the two of you tightened and the both of you grew closer as acquaintances to friends. He would play into his role as a performer and cheer you up with his moves, possibly even teach you as well to get your mind off of things. He even said you were allowed to joke about him if you felt the need to let out some anger. The offer was unexpected, but instead of making harsh comments, you'd sometimes joke about how his hair looked like a broom. He never denied it.

Admiring Actor
Admiring Actor was one of the few who immediately approached you and asked about your hair since it was on his mind the moment he saw you. But he immediately found his mistake and retracted his statement, instead initiating a formal introduction between the two of you when he saw that you had a timid look in your eyes when he asked. He regretted the incident, and later apologised after you confessed a while later. You, of course, forgave him and so the Actor blew multiple kisses your way in a form of expressing affection. It was almost overwhelming, but you loved the friendly attention. He later swore he would never let anyone else make the same mistake he did or make you uncomfortable, or else they'd have a little chat.

Troupe Juggler
The Juggler would continue his role of juggling to cheer you up when you felt down. When he first approached you, his words almost slipped up but he quickly corrected himself before you felt uncomfortable being near him. Instead, he had said your hair was beautiful before introducing himself. He was patient— and days later, let you express yourself to him when he was practicing his skills near the central ice rink in Valley. When he noticed your arrival, he stopped and listened to you as you confessed.

Turns out, you had noticed his first slip-up when he introduced himself. The Juggler immediately felt terrible, continuously apologising and bowing as you forgave him for his mistake. He later asked about you being out in the open, as curious Children roamed about the ice rink. You had hesitated but soon responded with a simple "I'll embrace the difference" to show you held no fear of being judged— or you're attempting to move on. Your determination inspired him, and so he chose to stay by your side till the end as you were now his role model.

Respectful Pianist
The Respectful Pianist immediately approached you with a deep bow of his own, the sincerity of his voice when he complimented your hair was surprising, even to the Admiring Actor. He volunteered to help you with certain activities, and decided to stick by your side and provide comfort if you needed it. His overprotectiveness was charming, and you decided to confess a little something about your story a while later when he was playing music in Golden Wasteland.

The Pianist was surprised when he found you unscathed and couldn't help but ask how. Your response had surprised him when you had said the 'dark dragons' simply ignored you when you were arriving. The revelation that it might have had a connection to your hair peaked his interest, and the both of you returned to the group shortly afterwards to discuss. You never did get the chance to talk about your past in private, but you did get a say in when everyone was part of the discussion.

Thoughtful Director
The Thoughtful Director was one of the first to introduce himself, and the one to personally introduce you to the rest of the group since he was the second leader. He never questioned your black hair— and while it was beautiful, he didn't want you to feel any discomfort. Whenever in private, he would give you lessons on how to love yourself after noticing you mutter profanities about your appearance being different to the others. It pained him to see that sort of mentality placed on an innocent individual such as yourself— all because of condition he wasn't aware of.

You would come to him whenever you felt the need for some comfort or hugs. The Director wasn't exactly keen with PDA, but knowing how you were at times, he wouldn't mind lending some comfort whilst in public. Sometimes he'd even peck your head with his owl mask as if it were a friendly kiss. You later told your story to the Director during a private 'love yourself' lesson, and that's when he truly sympathised with you. Now that he finally understood your black hair's origin, he'd shroud you with compliments that were long overdue, and you appreciated each and every one of them.

-
I had a backstory idea of the reader obtaining permanent black hair due to a partial corruption involving the krills and the toxic water in Golden Wasteland. Maybe even a 'malfunction' during rebirth in Eden. Since there's a similar bug in the game where you can make your SkyKid look like a child of Darkness lol (but it's not exact ofc).

Thanks for reading! Please point out any grammatical errors so I can fix them ^^