"So..." I stretched the 'o'

"I'm really sorry." Both of us said at the same time.

I chuckled and lowered my gaze. "Xavier, I'm really sorry for my behavior before. I know you're just caring, but I have promised Sarina already."

"How did you find me?" He asked, throwing his arm behind my back on the bench.

"What?" I frowned.

"How did you find me?" He looked in front of him.

"I-I tracked your phone." I fidgeted with my fingers.

He didn't say anything. He just stared in front of him. I sunk into the bench, so his arm was now touching my back. I sighed one more time.

"I'm really sorry, okay?" I stressed.

"Look, I already told you and I'm not going to say it again. Okay!? If you want to meet your mother, then go meet her. But if something happens, it's going to be your fault." He pointed at me.

Okay, he's really pissed. What have I done...

"She is my mother, Xavier. What if she changed?" My eyes filled with tears.

"What if she has bad intentions!?" He nearly yelled at me.

"Why are you so negative about this?" I cried.

"Why the fuck should I be positive about it, Hadley! Have you forgotten what she did to you? To our son!? Even to dad!?" He got up.

"I can't do this anymore. I don't want to argue." I wiped my tears, but they kept flowing like a waterfall. I got up and shot him one last glance. "I'm sorry. I really am."

I was about to walk away, but then Xavier grabbed me by my wrist, making me gasp. I stared at him in confusion. Several emotions flashed through his eyes. There were so many, that I couldn't even tell what kind of emotions they were.

"Look, Hadley." He licked his lips. "You know I'm just caring about you and our kids their safety. You're pregnant. What if something goes wrong?"

I hugged him, resting my head on his chest. "Nothing will happen, Xavier. I will keep myself safe." My tears fell on his shirt.

He hugged me tightly. "Fine then. But be safe, please. I really love you and I don't want to lose you."

"I love you too, Xavier. I really love you." I sniffed.

"Come on. You're cold. Let's go home." He said and I nodded.

He held me by my hand as we walked the path back to our cars. I'm happy that he's not angry anymore. I really hope nothing happens when I go visit my mother.

"Hand over all your money!" I gasped when I saw two masked men standing in front of us with guns in their hands.

"Hey, put the gun down. We have nothing here." Xavier said with his hands in the air.

"Don't fuck with me, you fuckin' asshole. You are one of the richest men in America, so hand over the fucking money, you little motherfucker." They both pointed the guns at us.

Xavier took a step ahead, but one of the men stopped him. "Don't move!"

"Give us the money." the other one said.

Xavier lowered his hand into his pocket and took out his wallet. I took a step backwards, but then...

"I said don't fucking move!" One of them said and a loud bang was heard.

The pain in my chest made me realize that the shot was sent to me. I gasped in pain as I collapsed to the ground. I saw all blurry. I was in Xavier's arms. I didn't care if I died. It would hurt me to see Xavier crying when I'm dead, but all that matters to me right now, is that if I die, I will die in my husband's arms.

Xavier calling my name was the last thing I heard before fading into darkness.

---

Now I am pretty serious... DON'T KILL ME!!! *runs away*

I would like to thank everyone for liking this story, voting and commenting on it and even adding it to their reading lists. I know I do this in every chapter, but you guys don't know how much it means to me. I really love your support.

Since this story is going to end up soon, please tell me what you think of it. Is it more interesting? Or has it gotten boring? Let me know :)

Anyways, I'm gonna go, but don't forget to,

-vote

-comment

-follow

-SHARE IF YOU CAN!!!!!!!! ADIOS BITCHES!!!!!