Chapter 7: Dorayaki

Start from the beginning

Mikey had also got up and followed Draken. The taller had a hold on the H/c boys head forcing him to come with the two.

"So, what's your name?" Mikey asked interested.

"Food first."

"Eh?"

"He said he'll tell us his name if we get him food." Draken informed as an answer to Mikeys clear confusion.

"Huh? No way. We could just beat you up for it!"

'I mean, I might be able to hold my own but considering he is the leader of a gang hes probably strong, plus the gangs not a bunch of nobody's considering his many people at the fighting ring knew the two...'

After a quick racking of his brain for ways to convince the guy, he thought of something he considered absolutely genius.

"We can get dorayaki."

With this statement, the blondes face lit up, a massive grin forming and sparkles in his eyes.

Draken just had a pure look of disappointment. Mikey had recently ran out of dorayaki so he knew M/n's trick would work, and now his look of joy was even more proof.

"Its a deal!"

'Well that was easy, well done M/n' He gave himself a mental pat on the back.

~Time Skip~

The three had just bought their dorayaki and were now walking down the path eating it.

'Dorayakis actually kinda nice...' the boy had never actually tried it and was regretting the decision to sacrifice his choice of what to eat to convince the gang leader as he didnt know if he would like it. But it turned out to be a great choice and was enjoying his little snack.

"Oh yeah!" The boy shouted.

"Huh?" The others said in unison.

"The deal."

"The deal?" They both asked still in unison.

"You forgot?" He smirked. "Well guess I dont need to uphold my end of it then..." he said quietly.

"Deal... deal..." the tattooed boy pondered. "Oh yeah, the deal!"

'Why did I even mention it. I could've gotten free food for nothing in return.'

"So what's your name?" Mikey asked now remembering the deal himslef.

"Its L/n M/n but you can just call me M/n."

"M/n huh? Nice name I guess." The braided hair male said.

"So N/n you part of a gang? You seemed to be able to fight."

"No."

"Huh really? I thought you would've."

"Well I just moved back from America and..."

"You just moved back from America!?" The shorter was surprised.

"Moved back a couple weeks ago."

"That does make sense why you knew English..." Draken added. "You said and. What was the other reason?"

"I despise gangs." At this last statement M/n walked off ahead leaving the other two frozen in their place. This wasnt something they had expected, someone who enjoyed the pain of others hating gangs? It sounded absurd. Surely they would love them, afterall they did beat eachother up often. Also if they hated gangs, would that mean they hated them too, being leaders of one and all.

"N/n hates gangs?" Mikey asked looking up to Draken.

"I guess so..."

"Why though? You would think he loved 'em"

"Dunno..."

M/n POV

I decided it was best to leave at that comment. It wouldn't be too easy of a conversation to have. I would probably be bombarded with questions about why. To be honest I dont know why I even said that, I'm definitely going to end up regretting it in the future.

'They do look similar... wonder if hes who I think he is...'

I was lost in thought when something caught my eye. Looking over, my eyes widened and were soon full of anger.

Wonder what M/n saw...

. . .

I feel like this was really bad. Also sorry for taking so long. For some reason being at school makes the day go by really quick even after it ends so I've been forgetting to write. It feels like it's been only a day at most but it's been more haha 😅.

Also I feel like I keep repeating words as I cant find enough to replace them with that would actually make sense.
Is that annoying???

Anyway thanks for reading and 2k+ reads its absolutely crazy! I cant Express how grateful I am that people are actually reading this!

<3

Word count:1270
24th oct.