-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟝 E𝕟-

Start from the beginning

"... Beomgyu hyung.." Hueningkai whispered, not seeming to be mentally present. "Our precious dumb alien..."

"Yes what about him?" Logan batted his eyes before sighing with a smile "If you're looking for him he's probably with Taehyun hyung."

It took a while for Kai to completely notice how watery his eyes are getting. In normal circumstances, he can't let himself be all vulnerable in front of Logan, but the element of horror, sorrow and confusion that had hit him all at once, utterly silence any other thought.

He blubbered "B-Beomgyu hyung..."

∘₊✧──✧₊∘

When I appreciate someone, I have to let them know. Because even the littlest positive impact someone had on me, played a big role on the euphoric journey I've had on Earth~

So, I decided to write goodbye letters containing a tiny message to all the people I cared at least slightly about. I wrote them during the time where Dr Froth had given me a period of time to be awake in the middle of the surgery.

I wrote things that I couldn't express in the past because of my hidden-emotions problem.

∘₊✧──✧₊∘

Hueningkai did as Taehyun wanted and gave the letters to the ones they were destined to. This is the least he could do for his late friend and his cousin who doesn't seem stable.

~~

The next day

Huening Kai was at a loss for words, all he could do was cry

Huening Kai was at a loss for words, all he could do was cry. BG wasn't wrong, the younger was always interested in him as the alien and cyborg he was. He was the first person to accept and also like the fact that he's extraterrestrial, plus he reacted really well to his bionic arm. Kai is also the one who made him realise his crush on Taehyun. Beomgyu was always grateful to have a friend like him. But as being a tsundere towards practically anyone who wasn't Taehyun, Beomgyu never showed it to Kai. But the younger gave himself the goal to have Beomgyu one day accept him as his bro.

And that day came...

Huening brought his shaky fist to the letter and softly fist-bumped it "Rest in peace, my bro.." He still can't believe it, he was more than shocked when Taehyun told him the news.

Deep down, he knew something like this might come.

'There were still many things I wanted to teach him...'

He suddenly felt a head rest on his shoulder, it was Logan. Kai had invited him over to his house, he mainly wanted his company but he also wanted to give him Beomgyu's letter "O-Oh you already read it?" Kai asked wiping his own tears trying to play it cool.