13

"Come along Michael lets look at some warmer clothes for the winter." Tubbo said leading his son into the shop. Michael toddled next to his wagon. He had walked between two stores to stretch his legs and now he was feeling a bit tired.

"Papa." Michael whined lifting his arms in the air. Toby smiled lifting his son into his arms.

"Would you like to get back in your wagon?" He asked stopped in a corner rocking his little bud.

Micheal yawned and held onto him. Toby adjusted the seat of the wagon leaning it back. He place Michael on the seat buckling him in and placing his blanket over him.

He moved the few bags to make sure they wouldn't bother the sleepy boy.

He pushed the wagon into the clothing shop to grab a few winter clothes before they left.

-

Michael ran around the house energized from his nap. He squealed as his aunt chased him.

"Careful Lani, he's still a baby." Dawson called after their daughter.

The adults began to busy themselves around the kitchen. Getting everything ready for dinner. A knock on the door startled them.

"Where you expecting someone?" Dawson asked wiping their hands on a dish towel.

"No I wasn't Ma, I'll get it." Toby walked out of the kitchen cleaning off his hands as he opened up the door.

"Hey bo." The tall man said with a smile as his husband gave him a hug. He wrapped his arms around him.

"Boo I missed you." Toby smiled before looking back. "Michael come here!"

Michael toddled  over looking down the hall. "DADA!" He squealed racing to his father who was crouched down waiting with opened arms.

"You got so big!" Ranboo said standing up with his son nestled into his chest.

Finally the family was back together. They were whole again.