12

Michael toddled around the living room lifting up the cushions, laying on the floor, even checking up his own feet.

Tubbo wondered how long he was going to let his son roam the room.

Finally the boy sat on the ground whining. "Titen!" He cried throwing the pillows away from him.

"Whats wrong bud?" He lifted him into his arms gently rocking him.

"Bot bot." The toddler whimpered longing for his stuffed chicken.

"Remember you put it in dad's suitcase? He went on a trip." Tubbo sat on the couch with the boy. "How about we get slow from the shelf and when daddy gets home you can have bock bock back, okay?"

Michael wiped his nose on his sleeve as his father took him to his bedroom. He reached over and hugged the sloth to his chest.

-

"Don't go too far bud." Toby said sitting on the bench as his son wandered away.

"Yogurt be careful Michael is smaller than you." Fundy called as his son gave him a thumbs up holding his friends hand.

"They'll be fine Fundy. Michael's a tough kid." Toby smiled watching his son climb up the stairs. Yogurt stood behind him with his arms out to cushion his fall.

Michael stood on the step gazing at the others. He froze for a second before huffing and pushing his sleeves up. He pressed his chest to the step using his legs to push himself up. He kept pushing himself up to the top.

When he finally got up the last step he raised his arms into the air grunting with pride. Yogurt clapped for him before taking him to the slide.

"Yeah he'll be fine. Michael doesn't give up." Toby said smiling as his son walked around with pride.

---------------------------------------
I'll be spending some time pre writing chapters. Once I have a fair amount regular updates will begin again. Thank you all for being patient <3