6. When They Propose

Scenarios are not in any order, Btw.

Asra: He will take you to the Magical forest, smiling happily when you gasp at the brightly coloured birds that fly by. He will pluck a flower, tucking it behind your ear. When you reach a large lake, he will wrap his arm around your waist, kissing your forehead. You accept it with a smile, turning to take in the lurid hues of your surroundings. When you turn back to face him he will be on one knee..
"Y/n... Gods... I love you. And I know I could not live without you... I would not want to.. Before you, I was just The Magician.. A man.. But, now, I can see the sun.. The good in every realm, in the world.. You are my light, my life, and I love you. Will you make me the happiest man alive? Will you marry me? "

Julian: After an amble around the market, you walked to the pier, your hair whipped up into a (h/c) halo about your head, your hands were entwined, and he wrapped you in his large coat, blushing when you said that it smelled of him, he asked," oho? Is that a god thing, my dear?" when you answer, "Of course." he suddenly hugs you, danckng with you in the salty wind. As you waltz along the scarred wooden planks, he stops, cupping your face in his hands, gazing intently into your eyes. Sliding onto one knee, he presents you with a small box, opening it as he beams at you, almost tearfully. His voice sure but watery, he begins, "Y/n, my dear, my love. Words are powerless to describe just how much I love you.. You travelled through realms for me, faced the Devil for me.. And, gods know, I would do it a thousand times over for you... The moment I saw you, all those years ago, during the plague, I felt something.. I wasn't sure what. But I know now.."

" Death separated us once, and it will separate us again, eventually, but until then, I want to spend the rest of my life beside you. You are the better half of me; you are my sun, my moon, stars, past, present and future. Y/n, will you marry me? " he smiles, tears rolling down his reddened cheeks. As you nod, crying ," Yes! " through your own tears, he stands, pulling you to his form till you are touching from ankle to chest. With a hand beneath your jaw, he kisses you passionately, whispering,"do not cry, my love.." wiping your tears away. He slides the ring onto your finger, pressing his lips to the back of your hand. "I love you."

Muriel:
He takes you back to where he fist told you that he loved you: the forest. Flowers in hand, and cheeks red, he looks down at you, tucking your hair behind your ear,"...I.. I love you.." he sighs, pulling you into a firm embrace. Inanna barks at your heel, licking your leg affectionately, you bend to stroke her, ruffling her dark fur. When you turn back to him, he will be on one knee, bars of pale sunlight falling around him; it seems the forest has illuminated, birds singing gracefully in the canopy.
Your hand flutters to your face as you choke on a sob.
"Y/n... I'm not very good at things like this but.. Since you, things have been getting better. I love you more that I could possibly say, and I know I don't say it much.. Y/n, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

Lucio : Celebration! He throws a spectacular party, refusing to tell you why, inviting all of Vesuvia and various other nations : Nevivon and Prakra, wanting all the world to see the proposal. Morga, his mother even came, nodding at him as he strode through the grand ballroom, you on his arm. "Everyone," he begins, his tone clear, "I have gathered you here that you may witness my immense happiness.." he turns to you, a watery smile twisting his features, strands of blonde hair falling into his eyes.
The crowd gasp as he slides onto one knee, holding a red velvet box up to you, opening it to reveal the most extravagant rign you have ever seen. His smile broadens as your eyes widen in surprise, incipient tears reddening your eyes. An, "awwh." rises from the congregation as he reaches up to stroke your cheek tenderly.
"Y/n.. Oh, my love....." he sighs, half soliloquy.
"I was an awful, selfish, man, with little concern for other than myself and my own circumstances... When you came into my life; brought me back to life, I felt different. Something had changed. I had a reason to slay the beasts, I had someone worth protecting.
I had you. And, Gods, I never want to not have you.. Y/n, will you marry me? " When you accept, the crowd cheers, clapping ardently when he sweeps you low to the floor in his arms, kissing you passionately.

Valerius: The cool gloaming is suspended in the night air, lonely strata winking conspiratorialy from the sky. He bids you come outside, the moon a pallid disc before him. When you walk towards him, he takes your hands, glass of wine long forgotten in the living room, looking down as he leans forward to kiss your forehead. You hook your arms around his shoulders, not knowing what is happening, but appreciating his unusual tenderness. He reciprocated the embrace, his hands working down to your hips.
Upon releasing you, he slid down onto one knee, producing a small veridian box from the folds of his surtout. He gazes up at you, eyes warm, full of love as you sigh his name, clutching your chest.
"Y/n," he commenced, opening the box, "I love you more than I have ever loved anything... And, I know that I am busy, and grouchy, and tired, an awful lot... And I know that I do not deserve you - even after a thousand lifetimes, I still would not. But you make me happy, truly happy... I love you, y/n. Will you marry me?"
Tears run rivulets down your face, as you accept, hugging him as he stands up to tower over you, sliding the ring onto your finger. You tell him it's beautiful; he replies," I know... It reminded me of you. "

I sincerely hope that you enjoyed this chapter - with any luck it was not too saccharine for your taste. Don't hesitate to comment requests, and I will try my best to fulfill them!